Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 11:39 AM
Default Site back online
Hi All,

You should be reading this coming off the brand new MTS2 dedicated server. Lots of space and bandwidth

Apologies for the downtime, but I am sure you can understand it was necessary. I'll be working like a maniac the next few days getting everything up and running, so if there's anything you want to see changed on the site, let me know and I can add it to my list

Regards
Delphy
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Oct 2004 at 10:13 PM
Default Site back online
Test
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Oct 2004 at 10:29 PM
No hard feelings.... You can sleep well

About the changes:
As metioned before. when viewing a comment on a thread with multiple pages, you're always brought to the first page, instead of the comment you've asked for.

And a topdownload/catagory would be nice.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Oct 2004 at 10:31 PM
Top download/category? Not sure what you mean there...
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Oct 2004 at 11:16 PM
She means like a listing of what people are downloading the most. Like something that would calculate all downloads from the site and take the ten most downloaded files and post them in a list so you can see what's the most popular files.
The Admin Formally Known As Aobh
#6 Old 16th Oct 2004 at 11:49 PM
Err, on the right hand side of the site, under "Donations" there's a list called "Top Downloads"

Is this what you meant?
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Oct 2004 at 11:54 PM
No. That's latest downloads. I does give us some bearing, but not an actual list of what is the most downloaded on the page. Just what's being downloaded alot at the moment.
#8 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 12:12 AM
Err ABOVE Latest Downloads and UNDERNEATH Donations, there is the section called Top Downloads. That tells you the most popular downloads ever, not just what's being downloaded at the moment.

Plus the download category pages already tell you what's downloaded the most.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 1:03 AM
Oh... lol. My bad. >.>
#10 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 1:10 AM
Lol, that's ok ^_^
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 1:24 AM
Maybe the more important news (or all for that matter) should have red font or bg color to get noticed easier.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 2:20 AM
maby then people will actually notice and read the news inseatd of askin and annoying everyone else
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 3:10 AM
wuts going on?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 3:19 AM
test
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 7:43 AM
I ment a overview per catagory of what the downloads are.

A statistics page that give the most downloades item in the catogory tools or in the catogory adult, or in the catagory skins/outfits.

Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 8:18 AM
Hi,

i think it's time to split Genetics from Skins / Outfits and possibly public Lots from Houses?!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 8:42 AM
That's a good idea.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 8:45 AM
Yeah, it is, actually. And I kind of misunderstood what you wanted, Dahr. Sorry for misrepresenting you. >.>
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 1:06 PM
At first: I love this site! There are wonderful peoples and very interesting threats.

Therefore i have a wish:

Can I (we) get information (Email), if any individual interesting spezial threat has changed?
In other (and not so good :-) ) sites it is possible to get a mail if somebody has writen a new post to that thread and it is then easyer to find out what's new...

Thank you...
(I hope, the answere is'nt in the FAQ's... )
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 1:09 PM
And an other thing:

I'd like to donate for this wonderfull site, but not over the internet...
Do you have other possibilitys?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 1:25 PM
NaSowas, if you create a thread of your own then you have the option to enable emails of any replies. If you just reply to a thread, then thats not possible.

We only support internet donations at the moment.

Hope this helps
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 1:52 PM
Good work with site transition mate.. Very smoothly done.

Not noticed any probs...

How soon will the adult section be back up m8 ?
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 5:24 PM
It may be a redundant method, but since you are modding the site...
For the upload/downloads in the skins section...
Have a section for 'single' items, then have a 'collections' section for the next gen mods for that skin with no further updates on that particular skin. So in other words, get them all in one zip/rar file with maybe a readme inside to let the d/l'er know which package is which in that zip/rar.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 6:54 PM
I would like to see a movies section to replace the movies on TV... I hate how the smoke alarm goes off on the TV on the yummy channel. I would be happy if there was a download for a movie that replaced that and it matched the games movie style (Simss 2 footage in a movie)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Oct 2004 at 7:19 PM
Also you should change the javascript on the search page to open a new window, or change it to something else so you have the option.
Page 1 of 2