Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 8:20 PM
Default Can I transfer my creations to new account?
If I was to make another mts account, would it be possible to transfer all my creations to my new account?
I really hate having my real name on this account and staff thought that i was under 13 and didn't change my username to Terminathan when I asked :P
I did try and tell them i was over 13 but i never got a reply, or a name change.

(IF STAFF ARE READING) if I cant transfer my items please can you reconsider changing my username to Terminathan, I turn 15 in feb

Thanks for any help, Nathan
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 9:00 PM
You are not allowed to have more than one account, what you need to do is simply request a name change, there is a thread someplace on that.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You are not allowed to have more than one account, what you need to do is simply request a name change, there is a thread someplace on that.

I have requested a name change, the replied thinking that I was under the required age, I replied saying that I wasnt then they never replied
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 10:15 PM
So post again and tell them when your birth year was.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~