Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:44 PM Last edited by simkitty201 : 24th Jun 2018 at 11:31 PM.
Direct downloads? {solved}
help find the direct downloads:

http://ninthcirclets3cc.tumblr.com/...d-my-new-formal ( download link was broken, but now it's fixed again :3 )

http://customcontentcaboodle.com/pu...e-model-by-faa/ (download link broken)

I wish people would put in the direct download links to ALL of their posts and not just some. know what I mean?

Sorry, These are great creations and i'd rly like them in my game.

This thread has been solved, thank you all!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
No, I totally agree. A lot of these creators are too concerned with their "rights" that they forbid direct links to their downloads. And after some time, their own download pages close down and all these blogposts become useless and their contents are no longer available. Capital Sims is one of those sites where just baffles you. It is locked and can only be visited "by invitation" yet you can't request an invitation b/c you're not invited.

This was debate to death before in another forum, so I'm not going to go into it. Just saying, as a modder myself (sorry not sims), modding is an art, the point of art is to share and let others enjoy.

Rainy Days - Layered Dress by Anita

Pump heels and female model by FaA

omg thx so much, you've not only saved me the frustration of trying to search for this but also many others who may want these creations in their game as well!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
No, I totally agree. A lot of these creators are too concerned with their "rights" that they forbid direct links to their downloads. And after some time, their own download pages close down and all these blogposts become useless and their contents are no longer available. Modding is an art, the point of art is to share and let others enjoy.

Preach! These squabbles over TOUs, policies and nonsense just irks me, especially when people get petty, take all their "toys" and leave.

I'm gonna add that mediafire link to the blog page at The 9th Circle right now; thanks.