Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 3:06 PM
Default WCIF this top?
Hi,

WCIF this top:

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 9:29 PM
That was the common style of clothes back in around 2007-2009, everybody did clothes like that so my brain is refusing to remember exactly who did that particular one. For what it's worth here's bigger picture of that here and few sites whose content I think you'd like: Simguys, Shock & Shame, 66Sims, Closet Fusion, Prettybaby, Poison Pink Lemons.... You can find them from the graveyard, but sadly I have no idea of who made that particular outfit.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 1:50 PM Last edited by Lady Lily : 6th Jul 2019 at 3:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
That was the common style of clothes back in around 2007-2009, everybody did clothes like that so my brain is refusing to remember exactly who did that particular one. For what it's worth here's bigger picture of that here and few sites whose content I think you'd like: Simguys, Shock & Shame, 66Sims, Closet Fusion, Prettybaby, Poison Pink Lemons.... You can find them from the graveyard, but sadly I have no idea of who made that particular outfit.

Thanks.

I've looked at sixsixsims' stuff in the graveyard but this outfit isn't here. I'll look at the others too.

Edit: simsguys' website is down and none of the others have this top, however, I found this pics on closet ( pics but no files )

Maybe Novasound is the creator of the top I'm looking for.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 9:33 AM
The download is from closetfusion by novasound HERE, but it looks like the download itself is not archived on wayback and the real one is no longer working. I'll keep looking, maybe there's a reupload somewhere.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkflamehuntress
The download is from closetfusion by novasound HERE, but it looks like the download itself is not archived on wayback and the real one is no longer working. I'll keep looking, maybe there's a reupload somewhere.

Thanks

And there's the green tshirt with the outfit here:

https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...-set/id/624894/

And that pink top here matches with the pink part of the outfit I want.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...p-up/id/566393/
Forum Resident
#6 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 6:41 PM
I don't know if you're still looking but I managed finding the outfit without the pink top from my backups and reuploaded that here.

Looks like this:
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 4:15 AM
@foxmanic I also like that top thank you for the direct link here.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".