Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cenotaph of the Tribal Covenant - Buy/Sell Infants/Toddlers

by maybesomethingdunno Posted 9th Mar 2014 at 9:53 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2017 at 11:21 PM by maybesomethingdunno

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 1:17 PM
Hm, not my cup of tea but I imagine this could be very handy for medieval hoods. Good to see that there's still talented creators for Sims 2 around.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 7:11 PM
Hahahah! Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 2:47 AM
This looks like such a fun mod and I'm definitely downloading it (hope it works with my folder full of CC) but I have one quick question... is it possible to sell/give away children and teens as well or ONLY babies and tots?
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#79 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 1:23 AM
QueeneB: Only infants and toddlers.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 1:49 PM
Epic! also needed for sims3 ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 2:47 AM
Woah, this seems so cool, and I can definitely work it into my Test of Time challenge, especially once I get out of the Neanderthal Age into one more centered around social classes. Plenty of drama and reasons for giving up babies there. =P
Mad Poster
#82 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 5:20 PM
This is such a great idea. Just a note, though, that you may wish to include in your main page. As this mod adds an NPC, removing the mod could cause hood corruption. It would be a good idea to include a warning to this effect. The mod isn't dangerous in itself, but you shouldn't pull it out of your downloads folder unless you intend to delete all neighbourhoods and start again. It can cause a problem even if you never use the Ogre in your hood. Advice for a player who doesn't want this mod any more would be to leave it in the downloads folder but just never place the horn item.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 8:27 PM
I absolutely love this silly Orge. Thanks for posting it. Perfect for my magical simhood. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:53 AM
thanks
Instructor
#85 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 10:48 PM
Question, Does The Sims 2 use the same Resource.cfg file like The Sims 3? or does it takes a different file to work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 1:30 PM
I love this one. My evil simmie wants to adopt a daughter, but has only gotten baby boys from the adoption agency so far. He's probably quite excited about being able to make a bit of money and get rid of those pesky boys as well. XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 8:52 PM
This is so cool, I love it, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 1:24 PM
Can you tell me what folder I should put it in and what I should use to extract it? Thank you.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#89 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimLover831
Can you tell me what folder I should put it in and what I should use to extract it? Thank you.

Please read Game Help:Installing Custom Content, in particular the Game Help:Downloading for Fracking Idiots. No offense intended with the name of the guide.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:48 AM
Loved your Ogre, very smelly he made me laugh. Great Idea.
Test Subject
#91 Old 11th May 2015 at 5:03 AM
i downloaded this and i went into buy mode, then decorative, then sculptures and k cant find it anywhere!! please help
Test Subject
#92 Old 15th May 2015 at 9:36 PM
I'm having some problems. The only two options that come up when I click on the ogre are "Have Farting Contest" and "Ask To Leave". Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!
Test Subject
#93 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 5:21 AM
I can't find it anywhere.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 7:38 AM
Omg i know im late but youre the best
Scholar
THANKS POST
#95 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 7:03 PM
fun! I can buy toddlers from the ogre and eat them with the omgwtfbbq! EXCELLENT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 7:50 AM
Love this idea so much! However, if ever there are plans on revisiting this in the future, could there be a second version where the NPC is not an ogre? I have more realistic stories going on in some of my hoods and in my fantasy one, ogres don't exist. Could there be a second option or separate download where we summon a mysterious hooded figure instead maybe?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 4:07 AM
BwaHahaha! This .. is .. AESOME!!! ~^.^~
I Lurve the backstory!
I am SOooo looking forward to using this Mod <3
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 9:44 AM
I could definitely see a Once Upon a Time, Rumplestiltskin dagger for period and fantasy and "Chip" the chipped cup and suited Mr. Gold as for the modern child broker, but an Ogre is amusing, too. This will be an improvement on creating and actually transferring kids to parents for story reasons. Allows me to actually grow the parents and sim with them, before adding in the kid I wanted them to have, instead of having to create them as a family. I actually would want some of these kids to be the genetic offspring, so I'll have to see if that kind of mod is still around, too.
Test Subject
#99 Old 14th May 2016 at 2:23 PM
Excuse me but I installed it and cant find it anywhere,what's it under?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#100 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 11:14 PM
G8 mod thank you keep makin mods
Page 4 of 5