Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Will I need to use H&M Stuff disk to play?
Hello
I have recently purchased H&M Fashion stuff pack and wanted to ask this question before installing it.

I have already got installed:
Base game
University
Nightlife
OFB
Pets
Seasons
Bon Voyage

I am not sure if the stuff packs are classed as expansions in that you need to use the latest installed EP disk to play.

What i need to know is will I need to use the H&M stuff disk to play the game or do I continue to use the Bon Voyage disk as i am currently doing?

(i wanted to ask before going ahead and installing and messing it up)

I searched the FAQ's but could not find a specific answer, so thought i should post. Hope i have done the right thing x

Thank you for your answers
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:33 PM
You'll use the Bon Voyage disk. SPs are not EPs. Either way, if you tried to use the wrong disk, the game would error on you and tell you which one to use instead.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:33 PM
Thanks thats a perfect answer in my eyes x
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Answered