Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 2:56 AM
Default WCIF Hats As BV Jewellery/Accessories?
I'm looking for hats - woolly hats, baseball caps, deerstalkers, sunhats, basically any hats - which are made as Bon Voyage jewellery (preferably) or as glasses/accessories. I'm not looking for hairstyles which include hats, as I don't use them in my game. I only use BV jewellery hats, so that sims have to buy them to wear them, rather than getting them for free! :-)

I am looking for any kind of modern(ish) hat for any age(s) and any gender(s) - as long as they're BV jewellery or accessories (not hairstyles) and relatively modern in style (not hats which would only fit into a historical 'hood) I would love to have them! I've found a few here on Mod The Sims, so I'm really after links for hats on other sites, Tumblr and so on.

If anyone knows of any hats which are BV jewellery or binned with glasses/accessories, I would really appreciate links! :-)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 4:56 AM
If you like a hipster look (or, yknow, victorian), Skell made an accessory version of the male AL cap, here. And a mildly old-timey nurse's cap here. The AL cap comes in either accessory or BV jewelry form.

Keoni made a cute (accessory) hat herr

MPDthatsme also has a lot of hats in her accessories tag

If you want them as jewelry, I reccommend using WardrobeWrangler. Just remember which jewelry type you use. I think I use the right eyebrow ring slot?

check out my Simblr. Mostly object recolors.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 6:28 AM
A lot of these are period, but there are some modern ones as well. https://web.archive.org/web/2018040...com/hats_7.html
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 4:45 PM
Thank you both for the links! I hadn't realised that Skell had made any hats. Those AL caps look like that cap that my RL partner wears when it rains! :-D I also hadn't realised that All About Style had any modern hats, so that's good to know :-) I will be attempting to use the Wardrobe Wrangler to convert any accessory hats into BV jewellery. I haven't always been successful in the past, but fingers crossed I can get it to work! :-)

If anyone else knows of any other jewellery/accessory hats I would appreciate more links! :-)