Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 4:21 PM
Default Why is this animation different?
The first animation is eating a snowcone from CrispsandKerosene's conversion of the TS3 snowcone machine. http://crispsandkerosene.tumblr.com...r-monthly-theme It says in the BHAV that they're using the pizza eating animation, but the same animation for pizza is held in the other hand for some reason.

I want to know how to change it to make the snowcone eating look a bit more realistic, but I can't figure out why the animations are different when they claim to be the same animation.

Any help would be appreciated.
Screenshots
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 6:03 PM
Without looking at both, I would suggest looking at the operand values for 0x006A.

In particular, maybe look at operand 2 - bit 1 and/or 8 - bit 1.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
just a girl
#3 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 2:57 PM
Is the girl left-handed? Have you tried other sims? Look if there's a check for handedness in the BHAV. I don't know, if handedness is a thing in game, but it sure is in code. Or a trace of it at least.
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 3:10 PM
Most Animations can be 'flipped' (reversed) and default sim animations use the sim's handedness to set the 'flip bit', however some cc may not bother to set it. In one of those images the sim is sitting so that sim already has an overlay animation which will have an effect.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 4:03 AM
Thanks everyone. I managed to partly change the animation and discovered why the creator hadn't done it in the first place; it puts the icecream right into the eye. XD I think I'll stick with the original animation.