Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 11:34 PM
Default Anything dramatic going on in your game?
Any families you have getting some really spicy drama? Spill the deets, this is like juicy gossip, except we control their virtual lives! :p

ENTJ
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 6:23 AM
I left my sims on free will for 40 minutes (with Fraps on) and played back what they did, and it astounded me. Brandi LeTourneau had a baby boy I named Dale, but soon after I left them she got in a real bad fight with the babydaddy, Charlie Justice, in front of the kid, then proceeded to make out with the mailman, some random walkby and her two ex-boyfriends. Then Charlie broke up with her and she left him with Dale, who by the time I was back (I set it to Speed 3, muahahaha) he was a very angsty teenager (and a cutie at that). It turns out he had fathered Charlie's roomie's baby, which was totally O.O to me, and they were still waiting for me to name it . . . Stupid ACR. Meanwhile I have a sim who was sent to live with her mother (by me) after her father neglected everything and the house turned to ruins, and it turns out her mother (who walked out, again) was Brandi's roomie, Lily Banes . . . wtf?! That's what I get for not looking at names or family trees until the last minute . . .

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:37 PM
Yeah, I was doing something like that but then I decided to dump the project cuz I was actually taking pics and planned on posting the story to the Exchange. Anyway, I had ACR and I was hoping for the woman to get preggers... she didn't, yet my other Sims kept popping out babies when I didn't want them to! Ugh! lol

ENTJ
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 1:55 AM
Well my sim started streaking got pregnant with a mailman got sick and dies before giving birth. :P
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 11:26 AM
Sigh.I can never play long enough until there are family generations or something like that.It's like I have ADHD(but not really) with Sims.I just can't stick with one family.I spend more time decorating the houses,creating Sims,and filming Sims rather than playing the game itself!lol
But the longest streak was a week playing the Gold Family(I think the name was of the family,it was a long time ago)until the second son named Jared(I think)got abducted by some aliens and got pregnant with err,an alien baby.Hmm.And gave birth to it.It was really weird seeing a pregnant well,man.