Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 5:57 PM
Problems with Sims2 Clean Installer version 1.5.1.4
Okay... I've been fiddling with this thing for a while now and just when I thought that I had gotten it to work... it didn't. Yeah that was an understatement but whatever.

Anyways, when I open the file that I want to install, the Sims2 Clean Installer (etc etc) opens up but there's no information under the name or type or anything even though I had clicked a package. Most likely I'm the one doing something wrong but who knows? This is my first time trying to install something to my Sims2 game so be easy on me if I'm being totally oblivious to a step in this process.

PS: I did manage to get a custom Sim download to work but he was missing his hair but I'll just assume that's because I don't have the mesh for the hair or whatever.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 6:23 AM
it is used for cleaning packages.. so you have to open a sims2.pack (not Clean installer) and you will see the thing you made and all the custom content

It is designed to take out "hiding" custom content in stuff

hope this helps!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 5:02 PM
Yep, it helps a bunch.

Thanks~