Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:13 AM
Clean Installer....not installig..o.o
I don't know why it won't install my downloads.
They're not empty at all, but the installer doesn't read them.
It's blank, as in nothing in the "Name", "Version", and "Author" area.
And that's with all of my downloads.

The Installer says that it put the files in the Downloads file, but when I go there I don't see them. When I play my game, they're not in there.

I tried reinstalling my sims game (Sims 2 & University) then reinstalling cleanInstaller but nothing changed. Help?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 12:29 AM
It's doing that to me as well. It didn't as recently as two hours ago, but now it is...ugh.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 10:54 AM
Do you have more than one Downloads folder on your PC? maybe it's putting them in the wrong place. If you have multiple logins on the PC, every user has a sims2 folder in my documents, so it could be putting them in the wrong place. I download to my desktop or a folder on the desktop so I can see things and then move them. Search for files modified within the last x days should find downloads that have lost themselves.

Just check you have custom content enabled in your game options. Sometimes that gets unchecked by accident especially if you are unintalling and re-installing and re-patching

I'm not sure I actually understand what is happening - maybe you could do a step by step on the problem?