Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:06 AM
Hello, servus, grüezi und hallo! =)
Hello all,

long time reader of the forum from Switzerland here. Since I have still some questions regarding my game which I found unanswered yet, want to be able to thank a creator after downloading and - of course - be part of this lovely community, I finally made an account. I really appreciate the tone around here, I saw the opposite on so many other boards. :lovestruc
Please be aware that English is not my mothertongue.

As for my simlish adventures, I play mostly Sims 2. I started with it back as a teenager when it came out and I got my first PC. After 3-4 intense years I stopped due to other interests and starting at university. Last christmas, an old friend gave me the base game and the EP University as a gift, after I complained to her that I missed the opportunity for the free UC years ago (and had no idea that the support only stopped giving the code a month from now). What can I say? It is the best gift! :lovestruc I got hooked immediately and bought all missing EPs and SPs via amazon and am now back in the game for almost a year. I played Sims 3 but it is not my cup of tea; but I see why people like it. As for other games, I like Spore, Minecraft, Black & White 2, Civ V and the South Park-franchise. And Sims 1, although I never owned it, playing it side by side with some friends from school is quite a lively memory.
I'm currently playing my Uberhood with Veronaville as the main "city", if you can call said village that.

I think that is all from me for now. If you have questions, feel free to ask!
Cheers, HubbaHop
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 12:28 PM
Hello @HubbaHop and welcome to the site!

It is nice to have new simmers here, especially Sims 2 fans! There are still many new mods and content being made for Sims 2.

We have many players who are playing Veronaville- you can read about some of them here and see some pictures here. I hope you will post and tell us about your sims, and maybe post some images! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hello @HubbaHop and welcome to the site!

It is nice to have new simmers here, especially Sims 2 fans! There are still many new mods and content being made for Sims 2.

We have many players who are playing Veronaville- you can read about some of them here and see some pictures here. I hope you will post and tell us about your sims, and maybe post some images! :lovestruc

Hello @simsample and thank you very much for the warm hello!

I check those links out for sure. I even took some pictures today for one of the picture threads, just have to check if they are good enough to share.

Read you later ^^