Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 3:33 AM
Default What is your favorite Simlish word or phrase?
I know this is kinda random, but there are words and phrases I love (and make me laugh, so random) from 2, 3 and 4.

Sims 2 - Soob!! (when a sim is calling another sim a name) I do this to my son and we laugh. And the cheer - bodda baby oga anda donk donk donk Gerbitz Gerbitz Gooooo Gerbitz!! I like that they used this for both 2 and 3. (amiwrong?) And I love it when sims laugh in this game, like that serious guffaw.

Sims 3 - Boonitz! (yes it is more fun to exclaim in simlish) and my second fave is when a sim sees another sim and says "wibnar" in a kinda sultry voice.

Sims 4 - Ma beeza sheebu! (when there is garbage and yet, they cannot pick it up!) and ahhhh yibs...

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 7:16 AM
I like it when they look at each other and say something that sounds like Chives. My Sims say this word a lot. I have no idea what it means.
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 7:35 AM
Quazaroo... jongy jarb! HEHHHHEHHEHHH! (The laugh is included in the statement) Only female sims with a certain voice type say this.

I like hearing 'fediche' or 'fedeesh'. It seems obvious that this word is thank you. I noticed that some voice types pronounce it a little differently. "Feh-dish" instead of "Fed-eesh".

And then there is the toddlers saying "DAG DAG!" and "Yibsy!" oh my god so cute.

I like hearing the word "squamesh" because it sounds a lot like "Squamish" which is a town a few hours from here.

Waxwin is pretty funny too.

All of my words are from TS4 because I dont remember words from the previous games. But TS1 was CLASSIC with simlish.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 9:11 AM
frabbit lich nard! And I hear the one when they are blocked in Sims 3 all the time. wacka choo choo whatever. LOL

http://learnsimlish.blogspot.com/p/...dictionary.html
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 10:04 AM
Sims1 - adult male - "Obweiler sobweiler" growled very slowly while stomping the feet and clenching the fists when a man is woken from his sleep before his energy is green

Also Sims 1 - adult female, something that sounds exactly like "What's the riot? I'm ok, you're ok" when comforting another sim who is upset.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 11:17 AM
Sims 2- Balinka! and Woofum!

Sims 1- Glabe vada skijay, Glabe zan vada skijay glarn!
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 12:40 PM
Sims 3 - Tewaga CHUCHU! (Complaining that something or someone is in the way, and they cannot do what you told them to do)
Sims 3 - Adante...! (Positively agreeing with something)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Quazaroo... jongy jarb! HEHHHHEHHEHHH! (The laugh is included in the statement) Only female sims with a certain voice type say this.

I like hearing 'fediche' or 'fedeesh'. It seems obvious that this word is thank you. I noticed that some voice types pronounce it a little differently. "Feh-dish" instead of "Fed-eesh".

And then there is the toddlers saying "DAG DAG!" and "Yibsy!" oh my god so cute.

I like hearing the word "squamesh" because it sounds a lot like "Squamish" which is a town a few hours from here.

Waxwin is pretty funny too.

All of my words are from TS4 because I dont remember words from the previous games. But TS1 was CLASSIC with simlish.

Are you in the PNW?
I live in Sammamish, and I love PNW native names.
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
Are you in the PNW?
I live in Sammamish, and I love PNW native names.

I am! But I'm north of you, in Surrey, British Columbia. Squamish is a first nations name, in fact, when you get closer to Squamish on the Sea-to-Sky Highway, the name starts to be spelled in their language, and it has what looks like a 7 in it... most interesting. Squamish is (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh)
Forum Resident
#10 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 10:34 PM
be gronk

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 2:31 AM
Not so much my favorite as it is the only thing my female sims ever start a sentence with! Fucking "Shimeraye Jabeen Slawfish"! I desperately wanna find out what that means lol

The Receptacle still lives!
Scholar
#12 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 2:34 AM
Slawfish is deeeelicious, don't you know!! especially when it's done in Shimeraye Jabeen!
Instructor
#13 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 2:59 AM
https://youtu.be/CtkBEq2wO7k

This video sums up all the phrases I love in the sims... Funny how they all are from the sims 2 😆
Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 1:40 PM
Ha ha ha, splork!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:03 PM
yes, when the vendors say yodee bibna, I'm like, yah I'm gonna yodee your bibna. Shadddup!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 3:17 PM
I love Su Su.

View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/

Patreon here www.patreon.com/kiarasims4mods

KiaraSims4Mods Discord - https://discord.com/invite/TykFPkY
Stupid people are stupid
#17 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 9:17 AM
There's a few I remember and I think all of them are from TS2.

Da schnabbelbay! (They said that much less after a patch...)
A jemba melvin maschni.
Heeya! (when they got stuck)
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Not so much my favorite as it is the only thing my female sims ever start a sentence with! Fucking "Shimeraye Jabeen Slawfish"! I desperately wanna find out what that means lol

Despite my lifetime playing I can't remember any phrases, only the usual ones... except this one

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 4:21 AM
Glabe glarn
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:25 PM
My fascination with chives has continued. I’m now noticing when they say it. One Sim looked at a plate of grilled cheese and said chives. Partially sighted obviously. Another looked in the mirror and said chives to his reflection. Two others hugged and one of them grinned and said chives afterwards. The other said nothing at all. Best of all one Sim said chives to another while they were skating. Children don’t seem to say it, at least none of mine have yet.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:33 PM
That little song the children sing when delivering the paper.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Scholar
#22 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 4:08 PM
Gedooooo shadoooow~
Sung in Sims 4 while taking a shower.