Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 7:38 PM
Default An empty medium/large (city) world with roads?
I'm getting back into the world of TS3 after a bit of a hiatus, and i wanted to build my world from the ground up...mostly. I'm going for a seedy/dark city feel, like Gotham, so I would need a medium or large sized world that has no lots on it, but roads. Hoping to find something that has parts of the map divided up, as i want something that would allow me to divide up the country/rural lots, the suburban lots, the city lots, and the super derelict lots/neighborhoods from each other. The closest thing I've seen that could've worked was Legacy Island III, but it would be hard to delete/edit the existing lots, and there's no space to add onto it.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 9:12 PM
Here is a version of Legacy Island III, that, if I'm not mistaken, isn't built up: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetai...assetId=8220370
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 9:44 PM
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 6:57 AM
I've got one world I expect to be uploading sometime soon as in over the next few days as it's been very stable in my game so far.It has roads with no lots placed and it only need base game World Adventures and Late Night to be playable.I haven't uploaded it yet though it was released from CAW a few weeks ago as I was testing it first to make sure it would be stable in loading and saving.