Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#5201 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
On the flip side I get annoyed that a sim drops their action when they decide to autonomously do something and I want to start lining up actions when they are done with their current task because the current task is a good idea.
example: Joe Shmo decides to take out the trash and yeah, it needs taken out, way to take an initiative joe! But then maybe after, you can scrub the counter if you are in such a cleaning mood *instructs him to clean counter*

So then Joe drops the trash in the lawn instead of completing his autonomous task

"Macro>concentrate" will make your sim complete his currently queued task so queuing up other actions afterwards won't interfere.
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#5202 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 3:49 AM
Is that a cheat?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#5203 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Is that a cheat?

It's part of Macrotastics: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...php?topic=208.0
Top Secret Researcher
#5204 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 10:52 AM
YES! Exactly what I need as well! Love you!
Mad Poster
#5205 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
I've been playing so long my system is nearly subconscious. For me it's more like, "What were we doing here again?"

Or in my case: why am I saving all these notes about people in this hood? I was trying to DO something, now I don't even care. And I have a number of hoods like that. Oh well, I used to love ya, now I don't even know you.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#5206 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Or in my case: why am I saving all these notes about people in this hood? I was trying to DO something, now I don't even care. And I have a number of hoods like that. Oh well, I used to love ya, now I don't even know you.

No way! I save those notes and try to piece them back together. And then I backup and make a copy of that old hood so that if I ever figure it out, I can go play it.

...That's never happened yet, but, hey, you never know! (I seriously have about 100 post-it notes on my desk right now...)

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Top Secret Researcher
#5207 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 1:52 PM
I think I've gotten an Elven sim. She never ages, she has been at 29 days left until elder ever since she grew up... I think I'm just going to go with it and build a story around that. The first naturally immortal elven sim in my game. Time to download some elf ears.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5208 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
I think I've gotten an Elven sim. She never ages, she has been at 29 days left until elder ever since she grew up... I think I'm just going to go with it and build a story around that. The first naturally immortal elven sim in my game. Time to download some elf ears.

You don't have an age hack do you that extends the adult years?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#5209 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:30 PM
No, and if I do it's by accident because I don't want my sims to live longer. The other sims seem to be aging fine so I think it's just her for some weird reason... :S
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5210 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:35 PM
I asked because with an age hack, if they have more days left than the 29, it can show as 29 until they get down to that number. Have you done anything to increase her number of days?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Forum Resident
#5211 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 1:03 AM
I miss my sims so much! But each time I try starting it on my old computer it says it has crashed. Loading it on my older computer didn't work either, but I only had the patience to try it once, so mayne I should try again. If all else fails I'm tempted to try to install it on my current one, but I'm scared of accidentally breaking something, game and/or computer ;s

On a happier note, it is now almost ten years I made the founder of my Neighbour clan :D

I am Error.
Scholar
#5212 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
No, and if I do it's by accident because I don't want my sims to live longer. The other sims seem to be aging fine so I think it's just her for some weird reason... :S

When you say "other sims", are they in the same house or just the same hood? If she's the only Sim in the household, it's possible you've somehow got aging turned off on that lot. If you use a university lot in the main hood, it happens automatically.
Top Secret Researcher
#5213 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I asked because with an age hack, if they have more days left than the 29, it can show as 29 until they get down to that number. Have you done anything to increase her number of days?

No I haven't.

Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
When you say "other sims", are they in the same house or just the same hood? If she's the only Sim in the household, it's possible you've somehow got aging turned off on that lot. If you use a university lot in the main hood, it happens automatically.

Same house. I haven't used aging off and I noticed the kids got older... I should probably check closely next time to make sure everyone else is actually aging, even the adults, but I'm pretty sure they do. It's a residential lot. I have used life elixir on another adult female (her mother who is still in the process of getting 10 children), but not on this sim.

I also have a problem with never being able to get older adults pregnant, even after using elixir of life, I always have to force it with insimenator. (I view it as artificial insemination, it's kind of realistic anyway :P) Maybe it has something to do with ACR or a hack after all? I also can't get pets pregnant except by insimenator. But this is the first ever immortal sim so...
Scholar
#5214 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:57 AM
might be related to inteenimater

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#5215 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 12:36 PM
I keep wondering why I do bother to make notes on the neighborhood.

The only thing I can think of is that too much goes on without notes that I'd be lost if I didn't write it all down.

No, it's not related to age. It's related to those pixels making it all too confusing to remember properly.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5216 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
might be related to inteenimater

Well, I've never had that trouble with Inteen and I've had it since it was first made.

Top Secret Researcher
#5217 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 4:38 PM
And I don't even have it.

And to confirm, I have double-checked, and yes, indeed all sims in the household age except this one sim.
Mad Poster
#5218 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM
I've on very rare occasion seen this, but usually it's an infant who doesn't age. I believe you have a borked sim. You can play her as an elf, but it my opinion, it wouldn't be the worse thing in the world if a satellite fell on her.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#5219 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 5:33 PM
I've seen aging completely stop on some lots, even when turning aging on with cheats. Moving them out and back in always fixes it so I assume it's some sort of controller getting borked. But since you have other houses in your Simhold I'm not sure. Might be worth moving them to a different household to see if aging kicks in.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#5220 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:21 PM
IRL I'm remaking a chair more-or-less like the big expensive winged armchair in TS2, and I keep getting annoyed at how cheap recolors are in TS2 compared to real life... this is probably gonna end up costing me somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 to reupholster... a far cry from the game's $15.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5221 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:10 PM
@Pideli Can you age her 3 days with the simblender.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#5222 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 9:25 PM
I don't think I have simblender... Anyway if I wanted to age her I'd just do it with insimenator, but I don't really want to, as I don't really see this as a problem. I've wanted to have an Elven sim for a while and I got it ;D
Scholar
#5223 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Well, I've never had that trouble with Inteen and I've had it since it was first made.

it happens in strangetown and veronaville a lot for me but i'm guessing we aren't reffering to premades,nevermind.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#5224 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 6:34 PM
It never really occurred to me before today, but...why on earth are zombies immortal? If anything, it seems like they should they should have a shorter life span than regular sims because they're basically, well, rotting meat--well past their expiration date.
Theorist
#5225 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by quycksylver
It never really occurred to me before today, but...why on earth are zombies immortal? If anything, it seems like they should they should have a shorter life span than regular sims because they're basically, well, rotting meat--well past their expiration date.

I think it's because they aren't the standard, icky virus zombies, but instead they are magical zombies created with the involvement/in defiance of the Grim Reaper himself. So they are Sims revived as partially rotten corpses doomed to walk this earth forever, hence why they also have a free will and all.
Page 209 of 515