Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 9:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Racoon Eyes help
Hi Everyone This is yet another post that I'am sure is CC. I downloaded 2 Skintones from this site and have used them frequently The Actual sim I use this or the other skintone on comes out perfect. However, When that said sim has a child..male or female (teenager)...they always have very bad "racoon" shades on their eyes. I have tried adding No makeup..but still their eyes have heavy heavy dark shades around them. I googled this, and most people say that the facepaint is better. Is facepaint different then skintones? And what exactly is the difference. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or if the skintones are bad..? Any help would be much much appreciated! Ty
Here is what I'm talking about:
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 10:45 AM
"Face paint" or "costume makeup" refers to the button beneath the glasses that looks a bit like a clown face. These are effects that can cover a whole face. They can include complete cosmetic makeups as well as masks, clown makeup, scars, tattoos, etc. Maxis included a couple of the cosmetic sets with OFB and I have a few that i've downloaded from other sites. I don't know whether or not this would actually help with your problem, but it couldn't hurt to try.

I don't know what to tell you about the "racoon eyes." Some people have had sims with deep set eyes where the socket ends up casting a shadow around the eye that looks a bit like that. Have you tried other skins on that sim to see if they have the same problem? What do the parents look like? Do they have deep eye sockets that might affect their kids that way?
Screenshots