Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 4:51 PM Last edited by Florentzina : 20th Mar 2018 at 5:14 PM.
Default Meetme2River Belladonna Cove gives me a Sim with no Character file
I did some googling before asking this question.
EVERY time I load Belladonna Cove (Uberhood) the clean template from Meetme2river, I get this Sim with no Character file 0:099D SimID=07FD96B54 which seems to be a Templateperson, some NPC of some sort. First time I checked on SimPe, it was read as a Dog, but some user had reporters and bartenders with this ID.

EDIT: Checked SimPE (Which is very laggy on my laptop). Now its a human with 0 remaining days, every characteristics are set on 0 (cuisine interest), of adult with basic Mystery Sim and doesn't know anyone.. (I suspect this fellow was spawned npc as other simmers had)

I can't be 100% sure, but I suspect its Jessica Peterson's Apartment that is a bit buggy, because both time I reload the hood from a backup, I get this SimID in Hood checker. Either her, Rutherford or moved in townies (downtown).

Now I'm wondering, Is there is a way to minimize the corruption effect of having an Sim ID without any Character. I'm a bit tired of keep reloading the backup because its several hours playing, so Instead I try keep it as it is but try to prolong the hoods lifespan. or rather is this file going to cause any problem with My Hood checker? What can you do to fix this issue somewhat?

Usually I just put a backup, but this is getting a bit tedious and I know there are alot of users who extending their hood lifespan by minimize these nasty character files. Problem is, I don't know what to do when this happens. I've another sim without no character file, but that's the Nun from Hat-Plays-Sims G-rated Religion mod originally made by Christ Hatch, which is an NPC. I've never had any problems that NPC.