Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 9:27 PM
this turd.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:15 PM
This makes my ears bleed.
Test Subject
#78 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 3:34 AM
So much awfulness in this: carried on a video of overalls with hairy armpits officially making it a combination in hell.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadeling
So much awfulness in this: carried on a video of overalls with hairy armpits officially making it a combination in hell.

Good choice - that's an atrocious song.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 3:03 AM
Shake It Off by Taylor Swift is one of the worst pop songs I've ever heard. It makes my ears bleed.

Legends of Dragon Valley - A Sims 3 Random Legacy
Instructor
#81 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 3:32 PM
Iggy and JLO ''Booty'': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4

Atleast they put the warning...
Field Researcher
#82 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 4:28 AM
For me, hands down, it would be "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw. Whenever it came on on the radio at work (so many of our radio stations here love this song, there was no escaping it), I wanted to rip my ears off. I think it is the stupidest song ever. I get the point that it's trying to make, but the words "Live Like You Were Dying" really REALLY bother me.

No, I don't want to live like I'm dying, I want to live like I'm living. I'm assuming that if I am dying, I am probably:
A. In a hospital with critical life-threatening injuries, hanging on to life barely.
B. On my deathbed in old age, with creaky bones and not being able to do anything for myself, or
C. Not in a hospital, but in serious, catastrophic pain from some type of accident where I'm not able to make it to the hospital.

Live like you.... "Were dying." I was dying implies that the next thing that will happen is that you die. Do people sometimes not die? Yes, but usually the act of "was dying" is not something to aim for in life.

If I am truly dying, then clearly my quality of life is um, low. Why would I want to live like I were on a deathbed? Wouldn't I want to live like I were LIVING? Yes, I know that would make the song sound stupider, but it's stupid to begin with.

God, annoys me so much. Again, I get the underlying point of the song, but I just really, really don't like the wording. And plus, his voice in the song makes me want to pull out my hair. Very grating to me.

It's a shame that everyone I know likes and/or loves this song. They don't understand me at all and I'm left alone with my opinion

I haven't heard some of the others posted here, but I would take all of the songs listed here in it's replacement. At least I could laugh at the lyrics, or, you know, it would be something different at least, that doesn't cross about 4 radio stations in my area. Are the other songs you all mentioned worse? Mostly yes, but I don't know what it is with me and this song, it's just one of those things I cannot stand to hear.
Instructor
#83 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 5:01 AM
I hate this song and Its really sad what music is nowadays
This dude sounds like a dope fiend

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
#84 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 2:47 AM
Mad Poster
#85 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 2:59 AM
One forgot all about the song Arab Money until one read this thread. Still love the song, one of the few post-2k Rap songs one actually likes.

As for worst song one has heard, does anything Madonna count? Because the Spanish Lullaby song has been annoying one a lot lately.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#86 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 6:07 PM
Inventor
#87 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 12:37 PM
I remember at one point, all my friends in school would just sing THIS CRAP constantly.
I didn't hear it at first, and I just thought they were singing badly out of tune and it was REALLY getting my nerves, but then I listened to it and just...
This song makes me so angry.

And I like rock/metal.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 7:59 PM Last edited by Staarchild : 6th Jun 2016 at 5:07 PM.
Girls With Attitude. So . Much . Cringe .
Theorist
#89 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 8:49 PM

This piece of shit makes me want to strap on a vest and head for a theater. Not because it's bad by its own merit but because hollywood spams it for so many shitty movies.
Instructor
#90 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 11:37 PM
hack makes my brain scream mery
Test Subject
#91 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 5:08 AM
I would be here forever listing 99.9% of pop music from the 2000's and 2010's
Space Pony
#92 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 9:16 AM
Pen pineapple apple pen by that crazy Japanese dude
Page 4 of 4