Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2023 at 8:48 PM
Default These kind of teen alternative e-boy clothes
I really like this style for more alternative teen boys that aren't punk or urban. Is there something similar for sims 2? This outfit is by KK.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Sep 2023 at 1:02 PM
Are you looking for something a bit more Maxis-match or will semi-realistic (or what the kids nowadays call, "alpha'ed") textures do?

Some nice semi-realistic finds:
Something similar to the photo you attached, converted by AlwaysSims.
Not exactly alt but leaning towards a similar look by the same creator mentioned above.
A nice sweater converted by Aklira that looks similar to the photo you attached.
And some nice almost Maxis-match finds converted from the other sims games:
A full outfit conversion by Memento-sims.
Some pants with a chain, also converted by Memento-sims.
Similar-looking pants shoe-swapped by itsdiamondeyesuniverse

The way I look for clothes for my sims is through looking at new defaulted clothes to see what downloads have updated or complete morphs good enough to default, and reverse-search from there. I honestly have no idea what an "e-boy" exactly is, I'm afraid but I think I can help you if you're looking for something along the lines of goth, emo, visual kei, or other alt subcultures because that's what I grew up with!

Edited to add one of my new favourites, a little 4to2 conversion site by PlatinumAspiration, here's a little sample of stuff.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2023 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mie_999
Are you looking for something a bit more Maxis-match or will semi-realistic (or what the kids nowadays call, "alpha'ed") textures do?

Some nice semi-realistic finds:
Something similar to the photo you attached, converted by AlwaysSims.
Not exactly alt but leaning towards a similar look by the same creator mentioned above.
A nice sweater converted by Aklira that looks similar to the photo you attached.
And some nice almost Maxis-match finds converted from the other sims games:
A full outfit conversion by Memento-sims.
Some pants with a chain, also converted by Memento-sims.
Similar-looking pants shoe-swapped by itsdiamondeyesuniverse

The way I look for clothes for my sims is through looking at new defaulted clothes to see what downloads have updated or complete morphs good enough to default, and reverse-search from there. I honestly have no idea what an "e-boy" exactly is, I'm afraid but I think I can help you if you're looking for something along the lines of goth, emo, visual kei, or other alt subcultures because that's what I grew up with!

Edited to add one of my new favourites, a little 4to2 conversion site by PlatinumAspiration, here's a little sample of stuff.

Thanks but I specifically asked for teen clothes because my choice is very limited if I don't want a nerd, a brat or a punk. I have very nice adult male clothes and I love Always sims. I actually have the checked chained pants but for some reason the texture doesn't show up. My sims are "naked" with mesh. That also happened with Akiea Guinea low rise jeans.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 20th Sep 2023 at 10:39 PM
@Mie_999 What a great find and link you left. Thank you much.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Sep 2023 at 9:00 AM Last edited by Mie_999 : 21st Sep 2023 at 9:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by moonlight__
Thanks but I specifically asked for teen clothes because my choice is very limited if I don't want a nerd, a brat or a punk. I have very nice adult male clothes and I love Always sims. I actually have the checked chained pants but for some reason the texture doesn't show up. My sims are "naked" with mesh. That also happened with Akiea Guinea low rise jeans.

That's because most creators do texture referencing to keep the file size neat and small; they repository/"slave" the textures of most age conversions like teen male clothes to the adult male clothes files, you can't just delete the adult male recolour files unless you transfer/add the textures to the converted teen male files through Sim PE, relatively easy if you know what you are doing. Or sometimes the files conflict with something (I remember re-doing a recolour/conversion I found from a semi-realism creator's site, the file had some missing resources, but when I re-did the recolour in Sim PE, it was all good!), a little reverse-search hunt on file sources wouldn't hurt <3

Some semi-realistic stuff:
Misomoso's recolours of a Trapping 3t2 sweater. Their archive is lovely!
TM conversion of Misomoso's sweaters by 2fingerswhiskey.
My absolute fave MrsM'Quve's conversion of some classic Aikea-Guinea shirts
Some pants with boots, also converted by MrsM'Quve
Some Misomoso pants converted by Deedee

And I have the occasional semi-Maxis-match stuff for the teens in my game:
I already posted a teen conversion by itsdiamondeyesuniverse in my previous reply. They have plenty of clothes converted for teens on their page.
Here's a specific post of one of their conversions of pants for all ages.
I love Esotheria's age conversions, and their fantasy game clothes and accessories, even more so!
A full outfit converted from the other sims games by Deedee that might interest you.

I have more finds, dressing up sims is quite fun! this time, for teen male sims! I can guarantee you that the files from the links I have shared all work, because I have used those files in my own game for years now (it helps that I'm re-organising my Downloads folder right now). I still based the finds on the photo you posted, even Google won't give me definite answers on what exactly an "e-boy" is, the niche is pretty vague and blurs into 2000's emo or scene kids a lot. Or, you could always request for conversions of your favourite meshes.

Anyway, I hope you find what you are looking for! Old files are just waiting to be re-discovered out in the internet <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Sep 2023 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@Mie_999 What a great find and link you left. Thank you much.

I'm glad you liked it! I almost always remember files I've seen before, especially since I'm re-arranging my Downloads folder right now, I need to hyper-focus on something new every day!