Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 10:15 PM Last edited by sabershadowkat : 26th Jun 2018 at 8:33 PM. Reason: SOLVED
Default Custom Career - Missing Labels
My new custom career works, but I'm missing the word "coworkers" on the progress level (Mood, Boss, and Skill are all there) and I'm missing the label for the career level 1, e.g. Bagman, etc., though the description appears if I hover over the area and all the other levels are there. Anyone run into this before?

SOLVED
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 11:31 PM
Default Still no help?
Quote: Originally posted by sabershadowkat
My new custom career works, but I'm missing the word "coworkers" on the progress level (Mood, Boss, and Skill are all there) and I'm missing the label for the career level 1, e.g. Bagman, etc., though the description appears if I hover over the area and all the other levels are there. Anyone run into this before?

It's only level one that is missing its title, and now it's happened on TWO new mods. I have word-for-word copied the tutorials, studied the examples given, and even looked at other people's packages and they are identical. No spelling errors, no extra spaces, no missing > keys. I do not understand why the first level label is not appearing.

I have attached one of the files in hope that someone can figure out what is going wrong. I will not be able to share my work until this issue is solved.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MadScientiZip.zip (59.2 KB, 1 downloads) - View custom content