Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2005 at 2:20 AM
A New Expansion Pack Idea...
hey every1. this is my first time posting a new thread and i wanted to ask all of you...

would u be interested in a HUGE PARTY expansion pack?

what it will be about
well, you send your teens/adults to a community lot and party 'til you drop. this will add new features and new careers. some careers i will be gettiong from others, however.

just tell me if you'd be interested in an ep like this!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th May 2005 at 3:43 AM
Isn't that what Night Life is supposed to be like? You go out and party/date and get scored on it, I think. Oh well, I'm going to buy any expansion pack that comes out.

"My ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is." -Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back
p.s. that is me in my avatar, and yes I am that stupid.
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2005 at 1:01 PM
this expansion pack is nothing like nightlife. you party at community lots at a pool and there's music, hang-outs, etc.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th May 2005 at 1:09 PM
that sounds like awsome expansion
Inventor
#5 Old 6th May 2005 at 1:12 PM
Well basically that sounds like what we can already do now.And I'm sick to death of every other day someone saying they're going to make their own expansion pack. How exactly do you plan on adding new features? And what is your definition of features. I'm not talking about skins and stuff.
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th May 2005 at 1:19 PM
hehehe! you'll see... >:]
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th May 2005 at 1:31 PM
Can't wait
Inventor
#8 Old 6th May 2005 at 1:56 PM
Alright then you just show me then I'll be waitin.
Banned
#9 Old 6th May 2005 at 2:04 PM
there are aa lot of expansions going on
but the perfect one is the one made by maxis
others are just collections of stuff *will be
like 3 eps that r being made by people aree
2 of them are superstar by different peoples and one is rockintheroad
Inventor
#10 Old 6th May 2005 at 2:07 PM
I know it seems like they all have about the same type of similar theme going on. But oh well if this is what makes them happy so be it. We'll just have to see if they follow through all the way to the end or end up bailing out of it at some point.