Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 4:45 AM
Default Seriously?!??
I have both mod manager and conflicter and they say my mods are fine but only are seen in the game.. If I tured on script mods will it change anything?? I think I have laptop mode ticked aswell?
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 12:04 PM
Turn laptop mode off and make sure you turn on script mods and cc in your game options. Other than that please read help files.
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th May 2016 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Turn laptop mode off and make sure you turn on script mods and cc in your game options. Other than that please read help files.

Okay.. I turned on script mods and cc and now my game won't open. What do I do?
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#29 Old 19th May 2016 at 7:06 PM
Turn them off again till you find out which item or items has not been updated for the latest patch.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th May 2016 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Turn them off again till you find out which item or items has not been updated for the latest patch.

How exactly do I turn them off? I'm not sure how since I turned it on in game.
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 10:03 AM
I downloaded a few mods from here yesterday for the first time and I guess my game doesn't support them. Now I can start up my sims 3 game but when my house loads it automatically stops working. Don't know what to do. Thanks in advance.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 2:45 PM
You are posting on sims 4 thread and you talk about sims 3... maybe you downloaded sims 4 mods and you used them for sims 3... !?
or maybe you downloaded old mod that aren't compatible with the latest patch... (there are enough) or you didn't updated the game for the mods version ...
Could be anything...
Scholar
#33 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peacelover9421
I downloaded a few mods from here yesterday for the first time and I guess my game doesn't support them. Now I can start up my sims 3 game but when my house loads it automatically stops working. Don't know what to do. Thanks in advance.

Im guessing you downloaded a mod for the wrong sims game.
Page 2 of 2