Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 5:16 PM
Default Unable to start
a very cute error at start up is driving me mad
initialization error at start up {135dec40:984c6a38:00000000077}
please help me what should i do??
i download the latest net framework
tried removing both origin and sims 4 and downloading them again
i tried every method before i came asking here i googled endless times and now im hopeless
PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME SO BADLY!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by john-1995
a very cute error at start up is driving me mad
initialization error at start up {135dec40:984c6a38:00000000077}
please help me what should i do??
i download the latest net framework
tried removing both origin and sims 4 and downloading them again
i tried every method before i came asking here i googled endless times and now im hopeless
PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME SO BADLY!

Seems like this problem had already been submitted, answered and resolved in EA's help center forums, you should check this up.
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4...ght/true/page/2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 5:47 PM
i already tried these not working T-T
im trying again and again now i cant stand this anymore
thanks for the info though
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 7:01 PM
ok i will be annoying
sorry if im annoying i know you dont have to answer im just mad i cant play the game and its been the whole day doing nothing but trying to make it work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:58 AM
ok guys i solved the problem if anyone having the same issue here is what i did
origin needs to update right?? if i update it it can go online if i didnt it will tell me to go offline and that i cant use online unless i update first i updated so i can get to my gallery to use my sims from the demo but the update didnt make my game work so i unistiled origin and downloaded the older version when it tells me to update i press go offline and that way the game works but no online stuff and gallery too bad but at least the GAME WORKS!!
other than that there are crashes when i travel and i see most people are getting these i will try to find a way around it
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:17 AM
Ok...You need to Uninstall Sims 4 and uninstall Origin. Back Up your Stuff FIRST!!!
(back up mods folder first)
Go to your Windows Explorer (Not internet Explorer)
find C:\Program Files (x86) \Origin folder and remove it if it has been left behind after uninstallation. I have a 64 bit computer so that's why mine is in the Programs file (x86)
Remove any Sims 4 (electronics Arts) folder if you see it.
You DONT need to remove ORIGIN GAMES folder which is listed under the Origin folder......

After uninstall and manual removal of leftover folders is complete go to Origin Website and download the Origin Client again. Then once logged in re download Sims 4
Most people had success if they made sure they manually removed the leftover Origin and Sims 4 folders.

I have not had this issue but I did read the information listed in the linked information that was given by auryn23

Make sure Origin is installed on the same drive as your Windows installation if not it will have a hissy fit.

hope that helps