Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 8th May 2008 at 5:40 PM
Although i have played the Sims 2 long long time,but still a very new...w player to creat objects. I will work hard to learn these tutorials.i just afraid couldnt thanks enough!

I am not 100% fluent, but at least I am improving.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 4:17 AM
I´m not a hair mesher but I still have a question on hair meshing, which I thought could fit in here:
I have downloaded a lot of hair meshes which do show holes (most times at the back) when the Sim is moving. Is there a way to fix this?
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#128 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 10:45 PM
bienchen83 - yes, but you'd need to learn a lot about meshing bodyshop/boned items. You'd start with the 3 unimesh body tutorials. Then you'd probably have enough knowledge to go in and fix the bone assignments on the hair (when something goes 'off' only when a sim moves, it's almost always some bone assignments that are bad)

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#129 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 10:08 AM
I already mada a mesh for which I had to assign bones.
So I could probably take a mesh which doesn´t produce holes at the neck, look at it´s bone assignments and assígn the same to the corrupt file? And this will have to be done for all ages then. So this will be a bunch of work.

Thanks for your reply, tiggerypum.
Page 6 of 6