Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2018 at 11:00 PM Last edited by simkitty201 : 19th May 2018 at 10:59 PM. Reason: more media added
(SOLVED) can't get this to work
I just keep on running into more and more problems. usually i'm fine but maybe this week i'm not having good luck.

I have a little problem with this piece of clothing https://rpglinx.tumblr.com/post/173...s-special-cloth (I reblogged it so I wouldn't lose the post) as it's an accessory and only shows up in cas and not in the actual game. was wondering if someone could convert it to a full outfit instead of just an accessory cuz i rly wanna make my witch to be able to wear this for my world.

not sure if it would fix the problem tho i wanna see if it does or not so i could download it and install it from there.

however if that is not the case then can someone plz help me fix the problem as to why it's not showing up in game?? it had a .package installment I think but also a .sims3pack I think I only did the .sims3pack knowing that would install correctly anyways but I also put the .package into the correct folder path as well.

I dunno what i'm doing wrong so could someone help with that plz?

EDIT: if people would know about how to get this to show up then maybe i wouldn't be stuck here. this is all i ask.

<< it EVEN shows up in the family portrait wtf.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th May 2018 at 8:53 AM
Are you playing with Sim Detail on anything but Very High? It looks like the creator has only made one LOD (level of detail) mesh, which is why you aren't seeing the accessory if your game setting is lower than the maximum.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2018 at 4:26 PM Last edited by simkitty201 : 19th May 2018 at 10:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Are you playing with Sim Detail on anything but Very High? It looks like the creator has only made one LOD (level of detail) mesh, which is why you aren't seeing the accessory if your game setting is lower than the maximum.

oh i usually keep it very low cuz my computer ain't the best and can't handle things with high settings too well otherwise it'll lag..

but omg it worked thank you!!