Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 3:25 PM
Default Mod to allow watering/trimming of plants behind fences?
Hi all,

I was just wondering if a mod exists to allow sims/gardeners to trim hedges and water flowers that have a low fence border in front of them? Ordinarily they just stamp their feet and complain they can't get to the plant as the fence is in the way.

I might be imagining it but I thought I used to have such a mod, but have since moved to a new computer and subsequently lost some of my CC I had. I can't find this mod so need some help if possible please!

Thank you
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 4:08 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 6:38 PM

Ah thank you very much!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 1:24 AM
@emj192 Happy you found something to help you, I stop have gardeners in my game years ago the ones I had did a half job not completely their work and still getting pay.
I now use a mod call "Perfect Garden" by Twojeff's at Simlogical.com

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@emj192 Happy you found something to help you, I stop have gardeners in my game years ago the ones I had did a half job not completely their work and still getting pay.
I now use a mod call "Perfect Garden" by Twojeff's at Simlogical.com

Ahh I will have a look! Thanks Simonut
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 11:10 PM
That stops the plants needing any care at all.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 1st May 2018 at 12:37 AM
@emj192 Here the link once there scroll down screen and twojeff's give the choice of perfect Plants or Garden, I have "Perfect Garden" that take care of everything. Pick the one that work with your EPs
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=13.0

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".