Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 6:41 PM
Default outhouse, longjohns
Outhouse recolor; darker, decrepit. And to visit it in the snow - some red flannel longjohns , with a "drop-bottom"!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 8:43 PM
YEA! also thanks

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 8:46 PM
Top Secret Researcher
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 1:42 PM
I was going through my hellscape of a pinterest board and found another outhouse! https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/568790627929279844/ Linking the pin because pictures don't show up on the actual download site. When you click visit, hit ctrl+f and type the following to get to the goods quickly;
download "let's go camping"

My simblrIcon credit
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 3:46 AM Last edited by Cupcakeyy : 22nd Apr 2018 at 2:55 AM.
Longjohns for the whole family in cream, grey, and red here

Laugh as much as you choose, but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.

Instructor
#8 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cupcakeyy
Longjohns for the whole family in cream, grey, and red here

I tried to download these files, and I keep getting a message that ”these files can’t be previewed.” It won’t allow me to actually download them. Is anyone else having this issue?

goderguy
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 10:31 PM
@goderguy Do you have a script blocker? Make sure you enable all of the Dropbox scripts.

Try another browser if you still have no luck.
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@goderguy Do you have a script blocker? Make sure you enable all of the Dropbox scripts.

Try another browser if you still have no luck.

Thank you. I thought I took that same steps both times, but after I went back and tried again, I was able to download the meshes and recolors. Thanks!

goderguy