Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 2:29 PM
Default WCIF 3to2 Tree + Some recolors!
Hi guys! I'm opening this tread because I need your help... First of all, I'm in love with Sims 3 tree and shrubs, so I'd be grateful if someone knows where to find them converted for Sims 2 (if they exists, of course).
Moreover, I'm also searching for any kind of recolor for the Wornable Fridge from Sims 2 University , not necessarily defaulted.
Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 8:10 PM
datapeach did a few colourful RCs of the fridge here.

there's also a black and white set here.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 11:17 PM
Thanks for the link, but I'm afraid to download old recolors (bad experiences with the piano ones!)
Nothing about tree?
Theorist
#4 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 2:44 AM
Hey Drew, Veranka and The Ninth Wave have converted some plants. Have you checked out the TS3 to TS2 Conversion sites HERE and HERE.

As for the recolours what sort of colours are you looking for? I'm in the mood to do some easy recolours.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 6:16 AM
Hi Michelle! Actually I've bunch of stuff by Veranka (and My Download folder hates me because of that journal), but I've never checked The Ninth Wave, so I'll try
About recolors... Well, at the moment I'm searching for something for the wornable fridge, so that it would not look so dirty (your wonderful Lack colors would be perfect) or maybe something patterned (I don't know if I've explained well, sorry!).
Anyway, now that think about it, lack colors would be perfect for default PC and plumbing stuff if you don't mind taking requests, I'll be very pleased to see something like this thank you a lot!
Alchemist
#6 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 6:33 AM
some here http://untidyfan.livejournal.com/9345.html
and here http://kinemortophobia.livejournal.com/7446.html
IKEA colours http://modthesims.info/d/389791

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Theorist
#7 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 1:45 PM
@ Drew: I did a few recolours, take a look and let me know if any of these are heading in the direction of what you are looking for please. The plain colours are the University 'Wornable Fridge' the others are the Base Game 'Brand Name "EconoCool" Refrigerator'. As for the LACK colours if you are not sure about downloading Feelshy's recolours I can take a look at them for you.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 1:57 PM
ekrubynaffit thanks for your links, but I think they're for the cheap fridge but not for the wornable one :/
@Michelle: I love everything you did, especially in 2nd and 3rd pic! About the 1st one I like the colors, but I wanted something that gives a better look to the fridge. Anyway, I'll definitely download all of them if you decided to upload on MTS. It was very kind of you, thanks a lot! About Feelshy's recolors... Well, if you're planning to make something in black and white by yourself it's not necessary
Mad Poster
#9 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 3:18 PM
One of the more expensive fridges is the wornable fridge without the worn.
Theorist
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 5:35 AM
@ Drew: Give me a couple of days and I'll have clean recolours of the "Wornable Fridge" from University uploaded for you, including black and white.

Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 6:07 AM
I'm so glad to you Michelle, I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job thank you so much again!