Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 11:09 PM Last edited by lucypie : 3rd Jan 2012 at 5:39 PM. Reason: Adding Community lot list.
Default Residential Lot Sizes/Prices/Names (And some community)
--Erase.

House Name/Size/Price

Community Lots

Attatched is both on a PDF document.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  PDF.zip (44.1 KB, 198 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 6:05 PM
So, this is a list of the premade 'bin' lots that come with each EP? Could be useful!

Are you planning to do the community lots?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 6:33 PM
Well, I have a list of them, but there have been many already made. If you think I should include that, I will go through them on the cities I have (All but riverview, and I can get that) and include those with the post.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 7:06 AM
I don't recall seeing one where the prices of the lots were included too, so it may be useful for people building a world with EA lots (I did one for my daughter, and it would have been useful then!). It might also be useful if you display the list in a text document (or upload a spreadsheet) instead of showing an image. That way people can copy/paste or otherwise extract the information for use.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 5:03 PM
Alright. After going into the normal old edit town mode and clicking lots... I see only my EP's lots + one little park. Thats all there is... But I'll list them and edit first post!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 7:42 PM
Great work- unfortunately some of the longer lot titles are chopped off in the PDF, so I see 'The Watering ...' instead of 'The Watering Hole'. Is there any chance you could convert it to PDF again?

I moved this to the resources forum, where it will be handy for people to find.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 2:28 AM
It is cut off in the spreadsheet too. That's why I put on the side what lot type it is. It all should be listed in the order of game (with the exception of other EP's.
Thank you for moving it
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:33 AM
Can you not make the fields wider in the spreadsheet, and export to PDF again? Or perhaps export in landscape in stead of portrait?