Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2018 at 8:37 PM
Default Where can I find h&m and apartment life photo studio templates?
I wanted to make some h&m and apartment life paintings, but I can't find any templates. I did found some free time templates.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th May 2018 at 9:17 PM
Do you need templates? Most of the pictures have clear lines where the picture go. I use the regular Object Workshop to make recolor files, export the texture, recolor it in Photoshop (or whatever else program you use), and reimport with the DDS/DXT tool. As long as the object is an EAxis object, you can get a preview in the MMAT resource (there's a preview button, takes some time to load).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2018 at 9:52 PM Last edited by blooddiamondrose2 : 16th May 2018 at 5:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Do you need templates? Most of the pictures have clear lines where the picture go. I use the regular Object Workshop to make recolor files, export the texture, recolor it in Photoshop (or whatever else program you use), and reimport with the DDS/DXT tool. As long as the object is an EAxis object, you can get a preview in the MMAT resource (there's a preview button, takes some time to load).

Is there a tutorial for that? All the tutorials i found uses photo studio. I also don't have photo shop just ms paint. I'm still new to SimPE and I have no idea how object workshop works.

Edit:So, I tried to use object workshop and I'm missing a bunch of files and I don't exactly understand how to fix this. I would really prefer to get a h&m and apartment life template as that seems to be easier for me to use and I'm not really interested in fixing the missing files(I just want to use SimPE for mostly recoloring paintings).