Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 8:52 AM
Default Sims Castaway Question
So I've decided to reinstall this out of shear boredom, and I've got a question regarding the house you receive at the end of the storyline. I am trying to rebuild it and am trying to move the toilet in the house, but it just says "Can't move item"- it's not in use or anything, and I've reloaded the game, I just can't move it. I am wondering if perhaps this is a typical thing for all the castaway games? If not, does anyone know of a mod that allows me to mimic the moveobjects on cheat?

I don't use custom content in my downloads unless I believe it is really necessary.
Please do not claim my work as your own.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 9:14 AM
That happened to me too, especially when the story has not ended yet. I didn't recall how, but somehow I finally managed to move the toilet. Maybe after you finish your game you can use moveobjects to move it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
That happened to me too, especially when the story has not ended yet. I didn't recall how, but somehow I finally managed to move the toilet. Maybe after you finish your game you can use moveobjects to move it.

I've already finished the story line, I'm now in free play, moveobjects on doesn't work...all the other cheats do.

I don't use custom content in my downloads unless I believe it is really necessary.
Alchemist
#4 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 6:53 PM
Wait, I think moveobjects doesn't exist in Castaway Stories... How about sledgehammering the wall the toilet is attached to? I think that's how I did it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Wait, I think moveobjects doesn't exist in Castaway Stories... How about sledgehammering the wall the toilet is attached to? I think that's how I did it.

I'll try that thanks.

Edit: That worked! I guess I was just derpy and didn't think to do that