Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:05 PM
Default WCIF a more complete version of Fresh Prince's Vice City world?
I don't think Fresh Prince ever fully finished his amazing Vice City world, and more importantly, he only used base game content in making it. So there's no bridges, nothing's built on water, and none of the lots use any EP content.
I'm wondering if anyone has continued his work at all, in any form, and if I could get that version somewhere.

Thanks

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 2:55 AM
I have Vice City installed on my game and what do you mean that the city isn't complete. From what I'd seen of it it looks pretty darn accurate to the Vice City on Grand Theft Auto but of course I couldn't play the city that long because the laptop that I used to install it with is old and cheap and if you must know it's an Intel Celeron. Sorry for the two its, i'm still learning how to write properly and I couldn't come up with anything else to type in at the moment..