Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 7:52 PM
I hope I'm not commiting a crime by bumping this thread but I just can't make any water plane show up. I both tried editing the x906 file in my world and the one from Bridgeport, none of them worked. I also noticed that SandrineD's 707 tool generates a much shorther hex than I've seen on others'.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#27 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slamyy
I hope I'm not commiting a crime by bumping this thread but I just can't make any water plane show up. I both tried editing the x906 file in my world and the one from Bridgeport, none of them worked. I also noticed that SandrineD's 707 tool generates a much shorther hex than I've seen on others'.

You can bump threads in these modding forums on here, because there's a lot of knowledge needed to make it work.

Simsample isn't around much anymore. Perhaps you're lucky though.
Have you put the waterplane on a layer for itself? It might be easier to find that way.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 12:28 AM

I would honestly just use SuperCAW as it has the interface to create a water plane.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Have you put the waterplane on a layer for itself? It might be easier to find that way.
How do I do that? I thought water planes don't appear in layers. Or is it about smt to be done in world file?
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
I would honestly just use SuperCAW as it has the interface to create a water plane.
Isn't pond tool not recommended for using? You know, the mystical internal issues.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 3:46 AM
Isn't pond tool not recommended for using? You know, the mystical internal issues.

Maybe create the water planes in a copy of the world with only the terrain, and then transfer them over?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Maybe create the water planes in a copy of the world with only the terrain, and then transfer them over?
That is very clever and works. Although it makes me think since the plane is still created by the pond tool, I might still get whatever issues it causes. But MEH. I'm tired and just gonna use it I would directly use Super CAW as well but I read everywhere ppl complaining about its bugs. If I knew what kind of bugs it causes exactly, I wouldn't be scared to use it
Page 2 of 2