Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 11:20 PM
Default Custom blueprints?
So I'm ashamed to admit that although I've been playing TS3 for years, I only recently discovered the blueprint feature. It seemed like a pretty neat idea, but the blueprints provided in game are few and there's not much variety. So I took a look around the site for custom ones, but didn't see any.
Does anyone make custom blueprints? Is it too hard?
I'd even be willing to make some myself if I knew how. It would be nice to have a "place-holder" set so I can put together a house and make sure there's room for all my furniture in one go, then just switch out the stand-ins for the furniture I want.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 4:44 AM
velocitygrass has been working on a blueprint maker to turn any room into a blueprint. You can test it here. Once she gets it working and uploads it, I assume people will start to share custom blueprints. It's an awesome project. You ought to check it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 2:26 AM
I'm pretty sure those are new... Nothing to be ashamed of. I noticed them after I downloaded one of the last three EP's I think... It could have even been UL.
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 12:30 AM
It's 2017 and I still can't find CC Blueprints downloads.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 2:40 PM
This seems to still be an issue and I've got a few to work on that will be CC free with the blueprint maker tool as I couldn't find any myself and ended up downloading the tool to start making my own blueprints.I might have a few options already available to be shared if they're CC free ones.