Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 3985
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 1355 (Who?), Viewed: 41931 times.
Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM #1351
sailorplanet97
Instructor

i'm doing better but i'm still in shock with a really hard beep in my ears, i heard a bit bad but i wasn't fully deaf
i had that 3 times before, and all 3 of them, i had sleep paralyses, and 2 of them i also has hallucinations

i guess i got lucky i didn't had any of them this time but i didn't knew what to do during or right after that time i got them, i however did take a deep breath and i could got some sleep eventually
but at 12:00PM i woke up tired yesterday

but i did sleep well this time (today)
Old Today, 12:16 AM #1352
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Planning on investing in boxes for storing rolled coin, padlocks with keyless entry (preferably a combination with alphanumerics) and extra long shackles, and coin roll wrappers.

I currently am saving up for replacement accessories for my game systems, game consoles and analogous games for them. I have a N64, a GameCube, a Wii, a Wii U and a Switch in my collection of Nintendo 3D graphics consoles and I could possibly play every iteration of Smash Brothers. Never had the original and I had Melee, but I sold it years ago. I have Brawl, Sm4sh Wii U and Ultimate. The only N64 game I have is Pokémon Stadium.

My XBOX 360 is pretty sparse. It came without a hard drive to store music, which finding a specific HDD for it is hard, not to mention my controller, the contact points in the battery pack corroded, so I need a new controller.

I also need replacement cords for my PlayStation 2. Gemini will chew cables when jealous. I learned this the hard way years ago.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Old Today, 1:51 AM #1353
Graveyard Snowflake
Scholar

Just noticed that I can't seem to get myself back into Sims 3. Used to play it more, but now Sims 4 is more interesting.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Old Today, 3:30 AM #1354
Emmett Brown
Scholar

IF you care more about someone than they care about themselves, trouble follows.

Sims are better than us.
Old Today, 3:34 AM #1355
JDacapo
Alchemist

If you care more about someone than they care about you, more trouble follows. Best to just be aloof.
Old Today, 4:23 AM #1356
HarVee
Alchemist

5 Achievements

Sorrow. Missing people. Missing things.

Things just don't make sense. People keep trying to explain to me that I have a disease and that they get it, but I doubt they do. They're just paid to act like they do.

What else is a person suppose to do when reality is so distorted they can't tell what is real anymore? Where fiction feels much more real than reality that it all becomes like a dream that doesn't end? The drugs they say are suppose to help. In their eyes I'm just an experiment they can toy with. And they try so hard to wear me down with weekly social gatherings. Honestly it's like life imitates art at this point. I'm haunted by sounds and sights that I can't tell make out day in and day out. So I drink, I smoke, and I engage in risky behaviours because life is a boring and meaningless dystopia. And I wish these things would kill me but they sure are taking their time with it.

If I told you once, I told you twice
If I told you twice, I told you two thousand times
Last edited by HarVee : Today at 4:59 AM.

Section jump: