Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 1:41 PM
Default WCIF working link for Hard Hat
Hello, everyone

I was wondering if someone could direct me to a working download link for Lumialover's hard hat conversion:

Thanks

Cheif Wiggim: "Hey i got pictures of you Quimby!" Mayor Quimby: "You don't scare me that could be anyones ass!"
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 1:00 AM
Im trying to find it as well. I have it in my mods folder but its not showing up in game..if you find it let me know! Thanks
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 4:24 PM
maybe ask directly? http://luumiasims.com/

He is about to put out another collabo pack with Synthsims. Wait for it.....
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 4:25 AM
How about you update that link. It does go to luumias site, but not the right post and I have already check (unless that hat is not uder pay things) luumias stuff and I can't find that hat there.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yavannah
How about you update that link. It does go to luumias site, but not the right post and I have already check (unless that hat is not uder pay things) luumias stuff and I can't find that hat there.

your comment is very rude. you necro'd a post. and luumia has deleted majority of their cc since the original post. please don't necro.