Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 9:52 AM
Default Harry Potter Dreams??
Has anybody had any Harry Potter dreams??

I have. It was too wierd to explain and I can't quite remember it....

Please tell if you have had a Harry Potter related dream.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 12:20 PM
I HAVE!!!!!

so one night I dreamed I got accepted to Hogwarts, and that I could go there. I got on a train and went there, but when I went there the castle was run down and beaten up. I walked around trying to find the astronomy tower most of the time, but while I was doing that I got bombarded with pellets by peeves, slid down a set of trick stairs, walked through a ghost, and got in a wizard's duel with Pansy Parkinson. Then I finally found the astronomy tower, and my bother woke me up.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 7:29 PM
I had a dream I was a Slytherin and I was supposed to be saving the Gryffindors from my house's Senior Prank, which could be lethal. But I didn't want to do it . . .

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 8:35 PM
Once I had a dream where I was George and I heard the death eaters were coming and I told Fred we needed to GTFO. We got separated but I guess we both got away because I didn't wake up crying.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 9:12 AM
I always have dreams involving some part of the series. I could just be walking around and a character would pop up, or I'll be on the Hogwarts Express or at Hogwarts. I've been married to Harry before, as well as Draco. I'm a weird chick.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:59 PM
*threadcromancy*

Last night I had a dream that I was married to Draco, and we had a son. We lived at Malfoy Manor and I was wearing sparkly blue dress robes.

I think I need to stop reading so much fan fiction.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 1:08 PM
I had one last night. I was spending a couple of days at the Weasleys, but sadly I only remember some snippets. They had electricity, but it wasn't working very well because of their magic and I couldn't charge my iPod. And I was mad at them because they used up all my shampoo in a day. I remember sitting in the garden one night, and Fred and George wearing matching bright blue shirts.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 5:20 PM
I remember dreaming about playing Quidditch as a Chaser of the Ravenclaws. God, when I started flying around the pitch I kinda lost my control over the broom and flew into the old forest!

Next dream that happened around three months later,
I'm taking OWL tests in HERBOLOGY, and I hate Professor Sprout's "Preferred" fertilizer. Ew.
After that Milicent Bullstrode gets me into a match and I hexed her by using the Jelly-legs curse, got into detention, and then a random speed-up in time, I'm graduating from Hogwarts, became an AUROR and ended up just as clumsy as Tonks ( ), except that I had a natural gift for apparating. My parents said I managed to apparate since I was 11 (??? )

The last thing I remember is battling Amycus and receiving the Cruciatus curse from him (Oh.My.God. Do not ask me how painful it is, IT WAS HELL!) and then I woke up. End of paradise.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 4:03 PM
I once dreamed that i was in my house (which wasn't the same as in real) looking out the window and there was Voldemort!! I was so scared and hoped that he hadn't seen me. I don't remember all of it but i know that i had my wand ready and went from window to window. I then noticed that he was circling my house so he knew i was in... after that i might have woken up or i just can't recall anymore:/
Mad Poster
#10 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 6:54 AM
*revives thread*

I had a dream just a couple nights ago that I was flying on brooms down my old, old, OLD house's stairs and we were attached to gliding cables. I was chasing after Voldemort and I had my wand at the ready to help him eradicate the Pygmy Puffs from the garage but I went into the laundry room instead and the boiler was haunted by a gremlin. And outside my window Voldemort was peeking in, hands on the glass. I freaked out, ran upstairs, and Moaning Myrtle was sitting on top of my toilet throwing M&M's at me so I went to go get my brother and sister but they didn't know anything was wrong. O.o

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 10:22 PM
I once had a dream i was racing Harry on brooms throughout my friend's house, and I WON!! Oh, yeah! Take that Harry!

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
Banned
#12 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:20 PM
i dreamed that i was in a car and a deatheater was driving it! werid escapilly since it was a daydream
Field Researcher
#13 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 11:02 PM
I had a dream last night where I was a witch my brother was a wizard but my sis was a muggle(I wasnt sure bout my parents) but I had got jumped in my backyard by muggle criminals(Just thought this mike make a good story if I add stuff*Goes to write it down*)

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Mad Poster
#14 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 11:53 PM
I had a dream I was on the run from Memory Modifiers after I discovered an old History of Magic textbook left in a Starbucks xD

Scholar
#15 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 11:54 PM
I recently had a dream that me and my sister were witches, and we were flying around on broomsticks and we needed to rescue my little brother from the death eaters. Thus, we went to where they were keeping him, and successfully rescued him. However, when we tried to fly off we couldn't because they had written our names on a piece of paper and attached it to a giant wooden box...

...It made sense in the dream :\

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 4:30 AM
I just had one where I was with the child-hood version of Snape and I was trying to lead him through a complex maze. We were against a bunch of other pairs/groups of people. He kept getting lost or stopped by the Mauraders so they could bully him. -.- I never finished the maze, however I would have if my dream hadn't stopped or Sev hadn't kept lagging behind.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 5:50 PM
Once I dreamt I was being chased by Dementors, it was pretty scary.

I had another one too, but it's kinda silly. My school was Hogwarts, but of course not as cool, and Voldemort was attacking. Then, as usual, I started fighting with the High School meanie, and then Voldemort came up to us and told me to join Death Eaters. I actually did, because Voldemort seems so much less intolerable than her xD

Life Stage: Young Adult

Traits: Artistic, Bookworm, Dog Person, Over-Emotional, Good

LTW: Master of the Arts
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 12:50 PM Last edited by Sluggish : 30th Dec 2011 at 3:03 AM.
i had one the other night pretty weird first i was ron and i was walking in a hallway with hermione and harry to the library then it changed and i was someone else and harry took me to the vanishing cabnet and kissed me that was the weirdest part then i think i was harry watching cedric die....