Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ST: Voyager - Garret Wang as Harry Kim

by MistyBlue Posted 18th Jan 2010 at 2:02 AM - Updated 18th Jan 2010 at 5:35 PM by mistyblue4

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 2:18 AM
THanks Its Awesome Cant Wait to try it
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 3:51 AM
I have NEVER seen a Garret Wang (he says "Wong") sim before. He is AWESOME!!! You are too!!! Thanks!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 4:26 AM
Great to see you working again!
I love this collection,Thank's!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 5:03 AM
Oh wow, he looks so much better than the one I found and put in my game. Now I just need to find somebody to mate with him. xD

Can't wait to see who else you make and share with us! I'd love to have a decent Kes in my game, but not a lot of people seem to like her. LOL.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 9:13 PM
Thanks guys!!

Vera - Thanks, I'm glad I'm working again too, I had a baby one month ago, so now I use simming to relax my mind while the little one's asleep

Claudia - I'm sure Harry will be happy with anyone you mate him with, he's pretty desperate I have a Kes that I'm working on, but she's surprisingly hard to sim.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:39 PM
Wow! He's brilliant!! You're on a roll, girl!

And congrats on your baby! I was wondering whether or not the wee one had arrived.
Banned
#8 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 1:58 AM
Wow That IS Harry! Awesome work, dear.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 7:56 PM
Vera - Thanks, I'm glad I'm working again too, I had a baby one month ago, so now I use simming to relax my mind while the little one's asleep

Wow,congrats!
And let me tell you are my hero! When my daughter was at that age I was so tired that I walked like a zombie all day long...and you...make sims!
My Muse!
Whish all the best for the little one! :lovestruc

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Scholar
#10 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 12:59 PM
Very well done! Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 6:18 PM
hi, have problem with the mac version of sims 2. can any one help to get harry in the game
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 10:32 PM
I love this you did a great job with this Sims, who look Asian, perfect for my Asian neighborhood. Thank you