Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 8:24 PM
Default space world - ITF question and SuperCAW ponds
I don't have ITF yet but I will in a week or so. I decided with that EP I finally make a world I want - sort of futuristic space station. I would love to do DS9 station from ST but it's still impossible in game. :< Anyway, here are my questions:

1. Is there any list of ITF rabbitholes with min. size of lot for them? (with photos maybe?)
2. Is there a way to change standard taxis for ITF ones?
3. Oasis Landing has this great lake and I want to do something similiar. Although in SuperCAW notes is written that this feature was abandoned by creators - is something changes with last patches?

thanks for any help
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 10:03 PM
On number 3 there is two ways to make lakes in world view, with the waterplanes tutorial or just using the terrain tools. If it's on a building it's another thing altogether. I can't remember what it looks like in Oasis landing, I was there once and went on building. The buggy lake tool may still be an option, it depends on what the problem was. I remember reading something about it and abandoned it myself. The fact that something is buggy doesn't mean it's impossible. It just requires some skill. The waterplanes has been used by other builders with success though, but it can be a bit tricky. It all depends on your skill level and endurance really.

Number 2 has been treated in many other threads. I suggest you look there for info. On 1 I would just use google, it's an awesome tool.