Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grey's Anatomy - Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang

by MistyBlue Posted 24th Feb 2010 at 8:01 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Zombie Socks
#26 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:46 AM
I have only seen commercials of this show, yet I recognized her immediately. In other words, this is a GREAT resemblance.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th May 2010 at 9:54 AM
Wow! She's just perfect <3, thank you so much! I hope you make other GA characters soon
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 11:47 PM
OMFG! I LOVE Grey's Anatomy, and Christina's my fave character! This is sooooo amazing--it's one of the best creations I've ever seen, and I'm addicted to cc, so I've seen aaaa lot!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 2:18 AM
Thank for such a "GREAT creation it look dead on the real picture.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 9:51 PM
WOW!!! This creation was SPOT ON! No hesitation about who this sim is. I think it deserves more than a star.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 5:21 PM
I think she looks very realistic and its great that the hair is included because most of the sims i download havent got included hair
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 10:02 PM
Gosh Misty. I look at this sim and can hear Cristina's voice coming out of her. The others are right, she is SPOT ON! Wow! Awesome job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 24th May 2012 at 7:00 PM
Well done, she looks amazing.
I love Grey's Anantomy and I also love Christina.
Thanks a lot!! :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 1:19 AM
thats an amazing resemblance- clever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 7:10 PM
OMG! I LOVE Sandra Oh! Cristina Yang was one of my FAVOURITE characters!
Page 2 of 2