Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 8:05 PM
Default WCIF SN EP Mood Lamp mod (no zombies!), please?
Hello, all!
I am looking for a mod that removes the thing where the Mood Lamp from Supernatural automatically turns witches into zombies -- if such a mod exists.
It's just driving me crazy -- almost all of my sims are witches, so it makes having the mood lamps a real pain, always de-zombifying my sims every time they walk into a room.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 12:56 PM
I don't play with Supernaturals but I found this: The simple workaround is to buy the lamp and turn it off manually or removing the moodlet by using testingcheatsenabled true, pressing the CTRL button and clicking it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 1:28 PM
Yup, that's what I do, to de-zombify my sims.
I want to find a mod that stops the moodlet from showing up, period. Or something that stops the witches from turning into zombies.
These frikkin zombies are the most annoying useless lifestates I've ever seen in the sims. Why, EA? WHY.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Yup, that's what I do, to de-zombify my sims.
I want to find a mod that stops the moodlet from showing up, period. Or something that stops the witches from turning into zombies.
These frikkin zombies are the most annoying useless lifestates I've ever seen in the sims. Why, EA? WHY.

I haven't seen a mod for just the mood lamp. I'm not sure if it will stop the mood lamp but if you'd just like to get rid of zombies unless you make them, this mod seems as if it is still compatible with 1.67: No Zombies Generated at Full Moon. I only use the add on that just stops the frozen brain quick meal (ew) from turning people into zombies.