Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 9:33 PM Last edited by anglesims2 : 13th Feb 2005 at 9:38 PM.
The New Wizard Recoloring Objects
Well I found out how to make the counters work with the sinks and it is the coolest fastest new object recoloring tool in SimPE 17c the wizard I must of installed it and do not remeber this tool download. But wow fastest and eaisy to use it is a cool tool you can see pictures of every object of Maxis origanal objects, And the sinks now can be added on to the counters including the Chez there are several counters for the Chez and on is the desk the Productive Counter Desk gose with the Chez Counters. I am adding a photo for you to see the newest objects I recolored with the Wizard SimPE 17h or c what ever the latest one is at The SimPE download site. I am not sure of this address. Anyway it is wonderful newest tool I now use it is not for the build sections only the objects that are buyable. Cool. Now if they can make it also beable to recolor everything. I hope they can make it work for us to recolor everything. Ah finaly it is sweet tool. Thank you Quaxi and those that work with him on The SimPE. Anyways Thanks to all.

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 4:22 AM Last edited by anglesims2 : 16th Feb 2005 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Adding Link
Okay for those looking for this I found it on my har drive it is SimPE 14c and other 2 downloads there are SimPE_011 Developer and SimPE Source I just insatlled extracted everything in the rar files into SimPE and it was then I saw the Wizard it is a second new fastest recolor thingy. Please leave me comments here I can help I hope. So please look for this at where you download the latest SimPE. Hope this helped.
Go Here
http://sims.ambertation.de/
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 12:53 AM
cheers!

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 12:55 AM
Not quite sure what you're saying - been recoloring counters this way in SimPE for a while...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simc23
cheers!
*joins in* woah thats cool!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 4:03 PM
I can't see the object; still have to go into the game HELP
Instructor
#7 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 12:56 AM
Object Preview is only available for Cloned Objects at the Moment, not for recolors.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Quaxi
Object Preview is only available for Cloned Objects at the Moment, not for recolors.

It is? Hummmmmmmmmmm It works great for almost all objects. And the counters are working great using that one. Interesting. Cool. Thank you!

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Instructor
#9 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 10:53 PM
Ok, i wasn't that precise.
It works for all Package Files that contain all the needed GMDC, SHPE, TXMT and TXTR Files. So it's obviously not only working for clones :D

But it won't ork with Recolor packages as they don't have a GMDC File :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 11:16 PM
Ok, i wasn't that precise.
It works for all Package Files that contain all the needed GMDC, SHPE, TXMT and TXTR Files. So it's obviously not only working for clones :D

But it won't ork with Recolor packages as they don't have a GMDC File :D

Hummmmmmmmmmm. I see what will happen if I use this in that way to recolor Objects. They are working excelent in my game. So I guess I am not understanding the GMDC what is that meaning? Thanks!

Instructor
#11 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:04 AM
We were talking about the SimPE Preview, which has nothing to do with the Game.

Of course all Recolors work with the game :D

the GMDC File stores the Mesh (it's 3D Shape) of the Object.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 5:26 AM
We were talking about the SimPE Preview, which has nothing to do with the Game.

Of course all Recolors work with the game :D

the GMDC File stores the Mesh (it's 3D Shape) of the Object.

I see now. Thank you! Cool.

Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 12:22 PM
wizards of SimPE is great but there are alot of objects that it will not recolur is eny body els finding this as well its realy anoying me it seems to be the objects that i want to recouler eny help would be great thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sim1982
wizards of SimPE is great but there are alot of objects that it will not recolur is eny body els finding this as well its realy anoying me it seems to be the objects that i want to recouler eny help would be great thanks.

Well only certain objects can be recolored due to Color Enabler Package. I have a the CEP files I just renamed one at a time in where they are installed to example CEPv3, CEPv2 etc. that way all are of what is only can recolor. They will be making a 4th version as soon as they get the game of the EP.... Anyways color the ones that are avalable! :D