Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#101 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 9:23 PM
Monika Morris from SV is cute as well when you remove these random layers of colour mistaken for "make-up"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babele44
Well just take Gladsten into CAS and remove his beard, then you'll know. They mutilated his chin in order to make his beard look more impressive. His chin is almost as large as the rest of his face.

Good, You told me that, I never saw Gladsten without his beard, and never wanted to alter him, because I fell in love with his original look.
But, I'll give it a try, just to see if he is really handsome without the props. I like Gladsten, because, in real life, I am attracted to men with wide faces and angular jaws, and of course, broad chins to go along with their wide faces and angular jaws. I described exactly Gladsten, with a hairy werewolf face and thick eyebrows, which is a plus to his masculinity. I hope I don't see his mutilated chin in CAS, because, I don't want this infatuation to end and realize that you're right after all.:lovestruc

Oh, another handsome sim is Warren Hadley from Isla Paradiso.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 5:21 PM
I love Isle Paradiso for good-looking sims. Ariel Walsh is by far my favourite townie. I married in Kale Mahai but he looks far better in-game then he does in the wiki. Sadly, he was in a family that turned out to be almost 90% Fairies, so live a very long time!
Field Researcher
#104 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 7:17 PM
I like Morgan Hemlock(?) from Bridgeport.
Bebe Hart and Connor Frio from Sunset Valley.
Lucky and Robert Newbie from Riverview.
#105 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 5:00 AM
No one mentioned from University sub-hood?

Mahmoud Yavari.
He has interesting masculine face for a EA pre-made Sim.

Ann Conners.
I don't know why, her pudding facial features, big eyes, thick lips, small chin just look fit to her face without exaggerating or randomizing the features too much like the rest of EA pre-made Sims.
Like her outfit and hairstyle also, unique and not too over-the-top typical EA's bad fashion sense.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Forum Resident
#106 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 5:50 PM
I was just about to mention Mahmoud Yavari! He actually made it into my Legacy family. Too bad the rest of the male University Sims are absolutely ugly.
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 6:37 PM
I'm usually not a fan of premade sims, but I actually like Beau Merrick. Vanilla-Beau isn't too bad, and he certainly has some potential if you change his hair and beard, and I even gave some roundness to his cheeks and adjusted his eye size a little (For some reason all sims in Bridgeport have horrible humongous alien eyes, don't know what the heck is wrong with them) and now he looks like this.

And 10 seconds later, he put an end to my happines and did this.

Field Researcher
#108 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 5:57 AM
I think we have a winner!
Mad Poster
#109 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 6:24 AM
danny harris from university isn't too bad looking. he's pretty cute.
Forum Resident
#110 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluegirl45
I think we have a winner!

Who is that? I don't recognize him, and I need to know because of reasons.

EDIT: I think Walter Fullman from University Life is pretty dang cute. I married him off to a male Sim, though, so I don't know if his kids are any good.
Field Researcher
#111 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mammal
Who is that? I don't recognize him, and I need to know because of reasons.

Marty Keaton from Sunset Valley.
Forum Resident
#112 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluegirl45
Marty Keaton from Sunset Valley.

I thought he looked familiar! My legacy is definitely having a fling with him, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#113 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 3:38 PM
Vladimir Schlick and Beau Merrick from Bridgeport, with a few changes of course.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 6:45 PM Last edited by annacapp : 8th Jul 2014 at 7:37 AM.
I have many favorites:
Sunset Valley:
-Bella Bachelor
-Mortimer Goth
-Leighton Sekemoto
-Claire Ursine(after a trip to the gym)
-Emma Hatch (same as Claire)
-Kaylynn Langerak
-Jared Frio
-Agnes Crumplebottom
-Cornelia and Gunther Goth
Twinbrook.:
-Sofia Carlton
-Julienne Knack
Bridgeport :
-Tiara Angelista (she's been my favorite sim for years, even now)
-Kai Leiko <3(he's so cute)
-Elspeth Cook (she's like me, a Virgo and a metalhead)
-Vladimir Schlick
-Lilly-Bo Chique
-Matilda Smart
-Beau Merrick
Appaloosa Plains:
-Alouette Bird
-Shawnee and Cheyenne Fox
Moonlight Falls:
-Param and Navita Singh
-Erica Wolff
Forum Resident
#115 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 4:40 AM
The only one I can actually think of at this moment, is Morgana Wolff, who for some reason always ends up as a Vampire in my game (Which is fine, gives any male children I have plenty of times to grow into an adult, and then marry her, while the mother or grandmother meets her first).

Cheyenne Fox, in Appleloosa Plains seems quite cute, I think it's the hair though that I like. Chancey Grimm isn't that bad looking either if I recall, I can't remember much more.

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
Inventor
#116 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 10:20 AM
I would have to say Vladimir Schlick of Bridgeport, Devin Ashton and William Fangman are not far behind. Female sims would be Sandi French from sunset valley, she usually grows up to be kind of cute. In my noob-days I thought Emma Hatch would be pretty if she lost weight so I starved her to death several times until I realized it didn't work.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Test Subject
#117 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
I would have to say Vladimir Schlick of Bridgeport, Devin Ashton and William Fangman are not far behind. Female sims would be Sandi French from sunset valley, she usually grows up to be kind of cute. In my noob-days I thought Emma Hatch would be pretty if she lost weight so I starved her to death several times until I realized it didn't work.

I like Vladimir Schlick too, he's old-fashioned "sexy bad guy" type. But once I decided to use him as genetic material for my legacy, and I've come to regret it. My vampire lady gave birth to his daughter, and...let's just say that his sharp features didn't suit girl's face at all. However, he probably can produce good-looking sons.
Instructor
#118 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 6:56 PM
Oh, caolve, where'd you get that hair? Beau is definitely one of my favorites, I usually never even touch the pre-mades. He's in a relationship with one of my favorite Sims right now (and... a few other women) and none of the hair I currently have fits him very well. You made him look great!
Instructor
#119 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 10:33 PM
Roaring Heights has a surprising amount of decent (and even good!) looking sims, at least by EAxis standards. Gil McGinnis, Clyde Reeves, and Rita Davis-Welles, to name a few. 8')
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 12:04 AM
I really like Lopita and Ashley Alto from Isla Paradiso. There aren't many sims who don't need a whole lot of changing for me to play them but they didn't need that much at all.
Test Subject
#121 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 1:27 PM
Some time ago I sent my sim to University and I wanted him to meet there his future wife, so before sending him there I loaded Uni and dragged every girl I could find to CAS (yeah, I'm that serious about choosing mates for my sims, I know it's ridiculous). I must admit Uni is not bad in number of pretty sims compared to other standard worlds. I ended up choosing four quite nice girls: Ruby Parks, Esther Atkins, Ashley Corono and Tiffany Angles (I only changed their hairstyles for I can't stand standard hair). I also like Asala Karam, Nicole Lawry and Ayana Yuki.
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheRedRaven
Oh, caolve, where'd you get that hair? Beau is definitely one of my favorites, I usually never even touch the pre-mades. He's in a relationship with one of my favorite Sims right now (and... a few other women) and none of the hair I currently have fits him very well. You made him look great!

Thank you, the hair I used is from the store but I think there might be quite similar hair in Showtime, too...
Instructor
#123 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 3:13 AM
Also Mark Davis-Welles from RH is pretty cute if you just fine tune his eyes a liiiittle.
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 5:36 AM
Eddy Mullis from Uni. I don't think I did anything to him, except slap in a lighting mod, lol.
Test Subject
#125 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluecanary21
Janet Pok from Moonlight Falls, such a stunner:

She also won't leave the house - I'm guessing she's secretly moved in?

Thanks for this. I really needed a laugh today.
Page 5 of 7