Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 9:07 PM Last edited by earthgirl : 12th Dec 2010 at 9:37 PM.
Default Need... help?
I made some custom colors for eyes and hair and saved them to the palette, but apparently only the eye colors are spread to the newly generated townies.
Anything to make the hairs happen as well?

Also, I want to get rid of that ugly green-brown mutant hair from my game (or any mutant hair/eyes for the matter) and I've heard about that file called Genetics XML that I'd have to edit. Problem is that I don't know where the mudkip that is. I even opened gameplay.package in s3pe, but all those files are randomized like hell and I don't even know if that file is there. Looking for that one in particular is a pain, when they aren't even sorted alphabetically.

Dun want those mutant hairs in my game, jeez. >.>

EDIT: I need this moved into one of the help sections if its not suitable here. kthnx.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 12:38 AM
Well, you can sort the XML files alphabetically by clicking on the header of the Name column in S3PE. I assume the mutant hair you're talking about is a hair colour preset, not an actual hair?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.