Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:13 AM
Default Remember crammyboy's community time mod? Something similar for TS4?
Dear All,

Does anyone remember crammyboy's community time mod for TS2? With it sims used to go to a community lot, then when you returned to the active lot it would be the time at which they had left and the sim would just be off lot and greyed out. Then you could play the rest of the family for the hours they were out, and at the time of day that you'd had them return home they would pop back.

It was the best way to be able to play a whole family and allow the individual sims get the same amount of time and attention without having to travel together all the time. I really miss it!

I use Little Miss Sam's social / away actions mod to feel like my sims have a little bit more freedom, and it does help a lot, but I feel like the ideal would be to have a version of that old mod for TS4!

Does anyone know of a mod like it that could help with that element of the gameplay? I'd be super grateful!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:26 AM
Reading Crammyboy's mod description it's just the same as LittleMsSam's mod
the sim is going to a rabbit hole for a few hours, and than comes back
what you need to be different exactly?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Reading Crammyboy's mod description it's just the same as LittleMsSam's mod
the sim is going to a rabbit hole for a few hours, and than comes back
what you need to be different exactly?

With Crammyboy's mod it wasn't a rabbithole - you go to the lot with the sim that leaves, but when you return to the home lot time reverses and you get to play the home family for the duration that you were away at the other lot.

For eg - Lilith Pleasant leaves the home lot to go to the park at 10am. You play Lilith at the park from 10am-4pm. Then you click for Lilith to return home, and you get the loading screen. When the home lot loads it's not 4pm, but it's 10am again! Now you get to play her sister Angela at home from 10am doing her own thing. In this time it looks like Lilith is in a rabbithole (she is greyed out and off lot). At 4pm on the home lot Lillith arrives with the same motives that she had last time it was 4pm when you were leaving the park. So you play the day twice - once at the park with Lilith, once at the house with Angela.

I hope that makes sense.
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 12:20 PM
OK, now I get it.
I haven't seen any mod like this for TS4 than

the only thing I can think of is that you can change the time using the UI cheats mod to be earlier than it is
but I'm not sure how helpful would it be..
Inventor
#5 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 1:27 PM
I don't think there's a mod like this. When you leave the lot with sim, you can command other sims to do some stuff like taking care of themselves or practise some skills, do homework, cleanup, tend the garden or smth like that.