Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 10:30 AM
Error 0xc000007b on SimPE, S2CI and all the sims tools.
Good morning everybody.

First of all, please excuse my English, this is not my native language.

I have reinstalled Windows Vista 32 bits Family Premium Edition on my computer after noticing a lot of error while I launched SimPE, S2CI,DDO,the compressorizer, the dashboard and all the awesome tools I need for both the sims 2 and the sims 3 games.
With the SP1 pack fully updated and net framework 1.1 et 3.5 installed every of these programs worked.
After installing the SP2 and get all the net framework updates the trouble still happens.
I installed Directx 11 instead of the native Directx 10,
I verified the "ntdll.dll" the file that make my program crashes using sfc/ , the file is correct.
No troubles occurs when I launch my sims 2 game.I did not resintall my sims 3 yet.

I have all the Microsoft visual studio installed from 2005 to 2013, Microsoft visual WSE 3.0,Microsoft ASP.net MVC runtimes and of course net framework 1.1,3.5 and 4.5.2.

I am desperated, I did not find any suitable solutions for me.I am a creator and a heavy CC-a-holic I really need my tools back.

Thank you for your help, I never had a such troubles but I am clueless.I am not a pro at computering.