Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:08 PM
Default Needing An Updated/New Separated Mattress
I have went all over but I can't find any new or recently updated with the Season's patch separated mattresses. I've downloaded a few but none ever show up so I am assuming it's because they were last touched pre this patch. If anyone knows of some recent mattresses or recently updated mattresses that I can use on frames or loft spots please please please let me know!! I'm not even going to be really picky, I'd prefer dark colors (like black) or even pastels but really it doesn't matter now because I am getting slightly desperate.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 7:49 PM
Can't you just use Sims 4 Studio to batch fix your current mattresses to update them for seasons?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Can't you just use Sims 4 Studio to batch fix your current mattresses to update them for seasons?

I thought of that but honestly I suck at Sims 4 Studio. And I really wouldn't even know where to start apart from going to Youtube to figure it out. I was contemplating giving it a shot if I couldn't find anything but I found 2 through a Simmer I hadn't followed before that recently just did recolors and separations of stuff. Thanks for the suggestion though!!
Inventor
#4 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 7:54 AM
Batch fixing is very simple. When you open Sims 4 Studio go to tools -> batch fixes. You gotta find seasons batch fix (probably object / build buy category?) And when window pops up, you have to direct it to the folder with your mods. If you want to fix only mattresses, find their files and put in separate folder, then direct Sims 4 studio to this folder and click run. When its done, you can close the program.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Batch fixing is very simple. When you open Sims 4 Studio go to tools -> batch fixes. You gotta find seasons batch fix (probably object / build buy category?) And when window pops up, you have to direct it to the folder with your mods. If you want to fix only mattresses, find their files and put in separate folder, then direct Sims 4 studio to this folder and click run. When its done, you can close the program.

You are awesome. Thank you bunches for explaining that.