Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 8:28 PM
Default Homecrafter Question
Silly question, yes. But I need to know so I'm asking. Since HC sends files into my download folder with a bunch of meaningless numbers.......How do I identify a wall/floor ect I just made in order to rename it? And is renaming ok as long as I keep .package at the end?? Or do I need to include something else?

Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 8:40 PM
Sort the files in the folder by Date Created. Newest created will be the file you just made. If you're making a bunch at once, just keep a list of the files you made and in what order so you can name them all based on their order in the folder. Yes, you can rename them - just keep the .package extension.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 9:07 PM
Thanks. I knew it wasn't something hard. It's just been a long time since I did it and I'd forgotten how.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 3:28 AM
the homecrafters tool isnt workin ( i know they have a forum of this) but issaNET's way is sooo confusing considering i dont have an hc bin please sen me an pm (because i most likely not gonna see this)