Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 62 of 135
Test Subject
#1526 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 8:34 PM
I'm having problems with moodlets and the values. Nothing is happening when you click the bars or the moodlets. The only thing working is the money adding cheat and thats it.
Test Subject
#1527 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 8:48 AM
Default Same issue
Im having the same issue, only thing that is working for me is clicking on the money, nothing else works

Quote: Originally posted by capslockisgold
I'm having problems with moodlets and the values. Nothing is happening when you click the bars or the moodlets. The only thing working is the money adding cheat and thats it.
Scholar
#1528 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danieldevereux
Im having the same issue, only thing that is working for me is clicking on the money, nothing else works

Everything is working for me.

Check your game version, installation and game settings.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1529 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 5:15 PM
I'm not having any trouble with this mod. I don't have the newest game or stuff pack, maybe that has something to do with it. But everything is working well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1530 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 1:48 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1531 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:48 PM
love it, thank you for this wonderful mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1532 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 10:03 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1533 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 10:49 AM
this is so use full much faster than putting in the commands!
Test Subject
#1534 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 11:16 AM
My game is all upto date

Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Everything is working for me.

Check your game version, installation and game settings.
Test Subject
#1535 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 8:24 PM
This is the best mod I've ever downloaded in my Sims life. However, it suddenly stopped working for me. I can right click skills and input things, but it doesn't actually do it. I already redownloaded it. Does anyone know a fix?
Test Subject
#1536 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 1:10 PM
Default follow install instruction
make sure both script and package file were copied in the mod folder
Scholar
#1537 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 4:52 PM
My game is all upto date

What about installation then? Since the script file was addad you can not install the mod in subfolders deeper than one level:

I have both files installed here:
C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\MTS_weerbesu_1697060_UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.9

you can't have it here, too deep:

C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Game mods\MTS_weerbesu_1697060_UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.9
:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1538 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 10:14 PM
Do you need to update it for the update today, or is it safe to put back in game?
Test Subject
#1539 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:31 PM
Default Still having an issue...
I posted on this thread about this once before already, but I decided to mention it again since it's still an issue for me. I am not currently able to add a moodlet using the UI Cheats Extension and I was able to do it a while back. Everything else seems to be working for me... it's just that one thing.
Mad Poster
#1540 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 12:56 AM
Since there is a couple of library/gallery changes, will this mod conflict with the new patch today? Thanks.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#1541 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Since there is a couple of library/gallery changes, will this mod conflict with the new patch today? Thanks.

I couldn't adjust needs when I went to play. Maybe it's just me, but I think the mod will need an update.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1542 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsChick04
I posted on this thread about this once before already, but I decided to mention it again since it's still an issue for me. I am not currently able to add a moodlet using the UI Cheats Extension and I was able to do it a while back. Everything else seems to be working for me... it's just that one thing.

This mod does not contain any functions that allow you to add moodlets. You're thinking about a different mod or the game's own debug cheats.

Quote: Originally posted by helloinspiration
I couldn't adjust needs when I went to play. Maybe it's just me, but I think the mod will need an update.

Adjusting needs still works for me with the latest patch installed.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1543 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:43 PM
Finally I can do all these things without the buggy MC Commands.
Test Subject
#1544 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Adjusting needs still works for me with the latest patch installed.

Alright, thanks. I'll try again. I think everything was still a little buggy with my mods at first when I tried to play with the update.
Field Researcher
#1545 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 5:00 AM
There's a new patch. Is it updated yet?
Test Subject
#1546 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 5:15 AM
Alright, I tried again. It's still not working? :/
Mad Poster
#1547 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Benjigoo
Finally I can do all these things without the buggy MC Commands.

MCCC isn't buggy. If you're having issues, feel free to come chat with us on Discord. https://discord.gg/BSmzBdQ

If you have a LastException.txt in Sims 4, maybe we can help if you'll post it there. Sounds like maybe you ran into MCCC's error catching. (And yes, we'll help you find errors whether you have, or want, MCCC, or even if you don't.)
Mad Poster
#1548 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:18 PM
For those of you seeing issues from this mod, I have a suggestion. Perhaps try a test load (you don't have to save it) with MCCC in (if you play with it) and UI Cheats alone in /Mods, along with your Resource.cfg file.

(This is a good way to test ANY questionable file, MCCC, Resource.cfg, and That File. Give it the best chance you can of working properly, before you decide it's actually broken.)

The two mods work fine together, as long as your game version and both mod versions are all up to date. Game 1.34.18, MCCC 3.7.0 (or 3.8.0.x for Patreons) and UI Cheats 1.9 are not having any issues.

If during the test run, UI Cheats works as expected, then you have some other mod or cc file(s) that has been interfering somehow, in the "moved out" batch. If you see any MCCC log errors, or LastException errors, feel free to drop by our general_support channel on discord for help. We have a pretty decent track record.

https://discord.gg/BSmzBdQ

Test Subject
#1549 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 9:51 PM
I did too noticed after the patch update that I had today, the mod isn't working. It's not an absolute must at this minute. I'll live without until it is updated. By the way, great mod!
Mad Poster
#1550 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amar_el7ob
I did too noticed after the patch update that I had today, the mod isn't working. It's not an absolute must at this minute. I'll live without until it is updated. By the way, great mod!

This mod has no issues. I recommend you check your other mods and custom content files.

Try UI Cheats alone in /Mods to verify, if you don't want to take my word for it. But you're waiting for an update that AFAIK isn't coming. Shame to lose this Very Cool Mod, just for not checking over what else you're playing with.
Page 62 of 135