Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#1376 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 8:50 PM

LUNIE!

And Well done everyone!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1377 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 9:36 PM
Congratulations Lunie!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#1378 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 12:54 AM
Adding my congratulations for HL. And I just wanted to say thanks again to everybody, who made this contest happen and to everyone jumping in to keep it happening. It was really fun and I am looking forward to add sims to my new little neighbourhood.
Field Researcher
#1379 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 3:37 AM
Well I guess... This is the end... It was great and I stand with the friends i made [and that one enemy] Saying GOODBYE CONTEST. Now lets make a new one. Probuley using UIniversity

Check out my Tumblr its called Sims2pictures

Call me Colin
Mad Poster
#1380 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 3:58 AM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 9th Jan 2014 at 4:17 AM.
It was certainly fun ya'll! Congrats Lunie! - And to everyone else too for building such great places This was my 2nd contest, and I think I've improved, and grown - I'm ready for the next one

Bring it on

Psst: Judge 3 - those are Windkeeper's toy boats (TSR) they are categorized as water plants in the build section

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#1381 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Bring it on

Yes please! I don't know what to do with myself now that the contest is over
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#1382 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 12:10 PM
First post updated

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1383 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
First post updated
Thank you, Lee

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1384 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 2:23 PM
Congrats, Lunie! Well deserved :D

And might I just say that I'm shocked that my lot I was most doubtful about ended up scoring the best, lol. Thanks to everyone, judges and contestants (and Loafie wherever you are, hope your ok!). If Karen wants to get her contest up and running, I'll give her a chance, but for those of you who've been waiting for it, know that I have started getting things rounded up for Strangetown...
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#1385 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 7:31 PM
CONGRATS Hl, and to all the contestants, it was really a pleasure being with you all here. Have learnt a lot from the builds that I saw here
Alchemist
#1386 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jones7659
Congrats, Lunie! Well deserved :D

And might I just say that I'm shocked that my lot I was most doubtful about ended up scoring the best, lol. Thanks to everyone, judges and contestants (and Loafie wherever you are, hope your ok!). If Karen wants to get her contest up and running, I'll give her a chance, but for those of you who've been waiting for it, know that I have started getting things rounded up for Strangetown...

Ohhhhh will keep an eye out for that one too Jones!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1387 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 9:57 PM
It'll probably not be for a while, Tiff, lol. I'm letting Karen go first, and I got the inside track on another contest in the works, so I'll just wait. Besides, Strangetown is a real pain to make work anywhere near the first two BG 'hood makeovers. not many lots and a wide range in prices.
Field Researcher
#1388 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 11:36 PM
Yay More Cpntests Im Happy

Check out my Tumblr its called Sims2pictures

Call me Colin
Mad Poster
#1389 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 5:49 PM
My new card is in and doing fine! YAY Now I'm gonna go play!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1390 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 6:01 PM
Yay! Glad you're back up and simming, Cat!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1391 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 7:33 PM
The new contest, Campus Constructors, is up and taking applications!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#1392 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 9:59 PM
This contest is now closed; congratulations to all those who took part and finished. A special thank you to Karen and Tiff who stepped in and saved the day on round six, you guys are awesome.

Not sure what to do now?

Go sign up for Karen's new contest here. >> Campus Constructors

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish

Page 56 of 56